Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Differences between e12 Corollas

LuXu

Is there some differences between the e12 models apart from the engines and transmissions? I now have a 1.4 corolla and plan on buying a t sport later, so if I buy suspension components can I put them to the t sport or not?

I was going to do the same but strayed away from the t sport due to the fact if you want Lift to kick in you would have to get it to rev above 6200k the problem here is thats a fair amount of time, and considering this doesnt have a turbo I was put off unless I got the compressor but the price for them is extortionate. I eventually went for a volvo c30 with a 2.4ltr TDI as the torque and power on that is immense for the age and size and price. there is some differences between the models names, but the 1.8 if im correct comes exclusively in the t sport, whereas the 1.6 and .4 come in the t2 t3 tspirit and sr models and the colour collection. I personally have a t spirit on the drive fully modded with a nice sunroof and mileage isnt that bad, I would prefer to go quick slower with a sunroof but its personal preference.

11 minutes ago, jpg on toast said:

I was going to do the same but strayed away from the t sport due to the fact if you want Lift to kick in you would have to get it to rev above 6200k the problem here is thats a fair amount of time, and considering this doesnt have a turbo I was put off unless I got the compressor but the price for them is extortionate. I eventually went for a volvo c30 with a 2.4ltr TDI as the torque and power on that is immense for the age and size and price. there is some differences between the models names, but the 1.8 if im correct comes exclusively in the t sport, whereas the 1.6 and .4 come in the t2 t3 tspirit and sr models and the colour collection. I personally have a t spirit on the drive fully modded with a nice sunroof and mileage isnt that bad, I would prefer to go quick slower with a sunroof but its personal preference.

But can you do an ecu reflash and lower the lift kick in rpm?

Cant remap ecu,you would need standalone ecu or camcon,the suspension should be interchangeable,the coilovers I have are just listed as e12 corolla and fit a T sport

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links