Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Need Toyota diagnostic software

ToyotaGang

Hi. Is it possible for me to get my hands on Toyotas diagnostic software on windows? I need it to fix some of my issues and program the car and other kinds of stuff.

The software itself won't do much for you (search Toyota TIS - is on the internet for download). You still need the right cable (VXDIAG or other). Usually, when purchasing a cable, they add TIS software.

Toyota's software is called Techstream the issue with it is you need a compliant VCI with its driver for Techstream, the most common china clone is the Mini-VCI

The official VCI (TS2+) is €900 plus tax* and software is free, but you need to pay a licence fee to use it €5 a day or €10 a week plus tax

* Toughbook and vci with 1 years subscription is €2500-3500

Yeah. I downloaded the sofware for free from a website. I have notice that the driver not does not work with new operating systems. And you need windows XP or windows 7 use it othervise it does not work.

It works fine on Windows 10 32 and 64 bit, you have to use the driver work around (use universal extractor or winrar to extract the drivers from MCVIDriver.msi )

Edit. Google MCVIDriver.msi

• Like 1

It doesn't let me download the link you sent. Chrome blocked it because chrome suspects it to be harmful.

On 5/6/2021 at 6:51 PM, Ikram Shahar said:

It doesn't let me download the link you sent. Chrome blocked it because chrome suspects it to be harmful.

i have windows 7 32 bit i find that the techstream works better and plus i bought techstream from eBay and well the cable i got from eBay did not work to well so i bought another one and well seemed to work fine .

bought techstream from eBay = v 15.10.029
(toyota m-vci cable)

bought another cable that works great = tactrix inc.  openport 2.0 rev e

plus i bought a cheap laptop harddrive used ssd think about 160gb r something then loaded on a new version fresh one of windows 7 32bit . all working great now if i need do work all i do is swap over to my spare techstream ssd and thats me .i have turned off the anoying seat belt dings and few other things i forgot which were annoying 

Do you have to buy the techstream software? I mean i just downloaded the 15.20.015 version from google but i have not tried to install it. I will see if the file works and then i just need a cable im gonna buy( : Yeah i also really need to turn the seatbelt alarm off.

On 5/6/2021 at 5:18 PM, flash22 said:

It works fine on Windows 10 32 and 64 bit, you have to use the driver work around (use universal extractor or winrar to extract the drivers from MCVIDriver.msi )

Edit. Google MCVIDriver.msi

23 hours ago, 2009joe said:

i have windows 7 32 bit i find that the techstream works better and plus i bought techstream from ebay and well the cable i got from ebay did not work to well so i bought another one and well seemed to work fine .

bought techstream from ebay = v 15.10.029
(toyota m-vci cable)

bought another cable that works great = tactrix inc.  openport 2.0 rev e

plus i bought a cheap laptop harddrive used ssd think about 160gb r something then loaded on a new version fresh one of windows 7 32bit . all working great now if i need do work all i do is swap over to my spare techstream ssd and thats me .i have turned off the anoying seat belt dings and few other things i forgot which were annoying 

1 hour ago, Ikram Shahar said:

Do you have to buy the techstream software? I mean i just downloaded the 15.20.015 version from google but i have not tried to install it. I will see if the file works and then i just need a cable im gonna buy( : Yeah i also really need to turn the seatbelt alarm off.

1 hour ago, Ikram Shahar said:

hello i have checked online i can see on eBay that the cable i was talking about is expensive those prices i got mine ages ago and was dirt cheap. plus i got a second hand ssd on ebay Samsung MZ-7PC128D 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive SSD Hard Drive for £12.50 which you can put in into your laptop put on a fresh install of windows 7 32 bit (which works better) and then if u get tech stream they only give you 1 password and well its handy to have all on the spare hdd. i was looking also i cant seem to see any of those tactrix inc.  openport 2.0 rev e on eBay . must be covis as i got mine was cheap the ones on there seem wild expensive . if you are in no rush i see one on that chineze webpage i buy things from there at time to time 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32868374518.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.39144862XrNTTf&algo_pvid=952601db-b9f0-4768-9a3d-48bb8076af3f&algo_expid=952601db-b9f0-4768-9a3d-48bb8076af3f-2&btsid=2100bdd516206850349233658e47cc&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

windows 10 32 and 64 bit both working fine and are stable, i have use it in a VM as well, as for activation there are methods

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links