Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who's Got The Highest Mileage Cts?

Rolla nutter

:eek: How did you manage to rack that many miles in 14 months? I bet your servicing costs are sky high. You should go gold on your membership and get a discount on servicing.

I'm afraid I'm only on 2400 in 3 months.

:thumbsup:

I am averaging 220 miles round trip per day and service cost is not an issue cos is a company car. HOWEVER, must admit the leaseing company (LEX) trying to persuade me to service it elsewhere (nationwide) cos it will save them a few quid... really p..... me off !!!

I Was thinking off either the D4D or the CTS at the time, but really fancy a CTS and still love it to bits

RN thats awesome miles you're racking up there, has the engine got rattlier as it gets older, I've done 15k and it's sounding like an old car, really noisy.

Ganyb,

Just got from car back from Westover toyota (bournemouth) and they are really nice and friendly... anyway in fact the last svc was carried out sometimes beginning of June and I have checked the engine oil etc and it's fine...

the engine sounds lovely, it also loosen up nicely... maybe that's because 90% of the time is sitting on the 6th gear at around 70mph PLUS!!! Must admit I don't seems to look after the car as often as I should and I also rev it to 8500 quite often as well... BUT finger cross the engine is just running fine...

Also still running on the first set to rear tyres and it seems to have another 10~20K miles to go. Obviously the front were changed at around 40K miles due to my traffic light and roundabout grandprix...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links