Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toddler/child car seat

Hris

Hi guys can anyone help please. I have IQ 2010 and not sure can I get any child car seat in or what should I look for? Is there a problem to be in the back rear seats, because of the all airbags in? #worrymum

Thank you!

no issue for iso Fix you will need the fixing bar installed - the instructions should be in your user manual

if you are going to use the front seat you need to disable the airbag with the key what is located by the drivers left shin/knee on a LHD IQ or on the right in RHD IQ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

The majority of back-seat passengers are children, including those in car seats and boosters. But seniors who sit in the rear are especially susceptible to injury in a crash, largely because bones may weaken as people age. “They are a smaller piece of the problem of who is sitting back there, but they’re a larger piece of who we need to protect in the back seat

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links