Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can two or more mechanics work on a car at the same time doing two different jobs ?

Mike 2121

Maybe I'm paranoid lol, but dropped off my car at 8.30 to get two recalls done, airbag and fuel plate, but walked past at 10.30am, and car was parked in the exact same place, then got a phone call at 1.30 to say it's been done.

Did they really do the issues lol because it must have been super quick, both recalls take two hours each don't they ?

Maybe the “air bag” mechanic was available at 8:30, and the “fuel plate” mechanic available at 11:00.  Who knows. And at some point they wanted your car out of workshop space to do something else.

• Like 2

Book time vs mechanics times are very different, if you have done a job 100's of times, you know the quickest way to do something

Disconnect the Battery, pull the fuel pump, put the new one in, pull the airbag, swap it out - connect the Battery 40-60 mins total, warranty work is all flat rate

• Like 2