Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Roof rails or roof rack

chiwon

hi does anyone know the model numbers   (and also where to purchase perhaps)   for a toyota estima hybrid 2007

i think it would be the same for toyota estima 2007 without the hybrid.

there are no pre rails at the top.  but there are grooves running the length of the car with rubber inside.  but i don't see any fixing points in these grooves.

Welcome,

if you search the Thule website you will be able to assess your requirements. Used parts are suitable too. The rails and foot packs are universal. The metal clamps are vehicle specific.

thank you 

i have tried the Thule website.  but the closest i got was a Thule Rapid Fitting Kit 1655  i boght it,   but it didnt fit

is there any company like in japan that would make something that would fit

You will need to get the specific rapid fitting kit (metal clamps) for your model of vehicle. Everything else should be universal.

Can you confirm?

thank you for replying   thule have a kit called the 1655 but that is only for an estima until 2005

but they don't have a kit for the new 2006 model an onwards

so it would have to be probably something for another car that would be adaptable (although not perfect) for the estima

actually mr paulscarbs,   i have just seen your picture of your avatar.  and i am sure your roofbar model will fit my car.  perhaps you could tell me which Thule part numbers you have for yours and i could get the same for mine

thanks so much

car.jpg

actually after googling and googling for many hours i came along a seller in singapore

https://www.carousell.sg/p/thule-roof-rack-toyota-estima-1088892423/?t-id=6QomzWlbdu_1621790595269&t-product_id=1088892423&t-referrer_browse_type=item_item_rec&t-referrer_product_id=1044929330&t-referrer_request_id=qqSc6T_j_QJzHC8t&t-referrer_source=listing_page&t-tap_index=2

Thule 754 foot pac, 969H wing bar, 1384 adaptor kit

it seems to be the Thule 141384 kit

it is not searchable via Thule

nor is it in stock besides mostly australia

can anyone confirm this?

i hope this helps someone

thank you

when i contacted Thule they were totally out of stock and discontinued

i even bought from the last uk shop and they cancelled the order

maybe Thule are starting to continue it now

i don't know...

interesting find

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, Mark collard said:

Hi 
I also am looking for the same part for a 2006 estima import. Found this site. Does this look like the right fitting? 

https://www.alcomperuy.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=64187

mark 

Hi Mark,

That part does indeed look like the part you require - however, the part looks similar to that required for other vehicles too. Check the part number (above post) from that required for the ACR50. This will confirm for you whether you have located the correct info.

• 10 months later...

Did anyone manage to get a kit and foot to fit Toyota estima 2007 car. I searched all UK sites Thule kit 141384 is not available anywhere. Can anyone advise ne please 

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

I own a 2010 Estima and would like to intstall a roof bars for our Thule roof box?  Im having trouble locating something that will fit so I can install the carrier?  Any thoughts or suggestions for where I could find a rail system?   Thanks!

Rich

See:

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can find a pair of roof bars that fit my toyota estima aureas 2011. I have looked everywhere and don't know what else to do. 

If it is not possible to find them. Is there any other solution to put the roof top on the car to go on holidays? 

Thank you for any ideas. 

Annalisa 

Do you have the holes for roof bars?  I don't seem to

I'm also looking for a roof rail for my 2008 Estima, any help will be appreciated. Thanks 

Roof rail, as in the ones fitted along the roof rather than bars fitting across the roof?

No mounting holes in the roof unless they are under the plastic insert strip?

Hello - looking for roof bars for Toyota previa 2003 model without roof rails - Halfords say they don’t do anything 

5C722237-19B5-4863-8D36-8317A5523D8B.jpeg

0656BF8F-4DA2-4CFB-B65B-CC259809D350.jpeg

Moved to the Estima forum

Do you have any bolt holes in the roof?  if you do you could track down some Previa roof rails and sort out cross bars.

Hi everyone looking to either fit roof rails or Roof Rack to Toyota estima 2001 anybody have any ideas if this roof rails can be retro fitted or where to get universal Roof Rack any help would be appreciated 

regard mal 

Hello Malcolm - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Moved to the Estima forum and similar topics merged.