Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 Rav4 with 58806 radio bluetooth options

Simon-R

I have just got a 2002 RAV4 with a 58806 radio/cd player. Are there any plug and play options so that I can stream music and have handsfree calling via bluetooth?

On that vintage a parrot hands-free kit and a SOT lead, there are other option but your into £70+

Is it possible to link to which Parrot. What is a SOT lead? Thanks

For £70 I would suggest looking at a used DAB head unit, Connects2 CTKTY14 double DIN radio fitting kit including adapter loom and SWC controller along with a DAB aerial. It’s largely pointless getting a parrot at this stage.

Simon

I bought a doubledin unit from ADT on eBay. CD/SATNAV/REVERSING CAMERA/BLUETOOTH/3USB PORTS +SD card slot. It was plug and play although you loose your onboard "computer".

Dave

9 minutes ago, Rav4Aygo said:

Simon

I bought a doubledin unit from ADT on Ebay. CD/SATNAV/REVERSING CAMERA/BLUETOOTH/3USB PORTS +SD card slot. It was plug and play although you loose your onboard "computer".

Dave

The only thing the onboard ‘computer’ does is lie to you about the instant/average mpg.

Simon

I bought a doubledin unit from ADT on eBay. CD/SATNAV/REVERSING CAMERA/BLUETOOTH/3USB PORTS +SD card slot. It was plug and play although you loose your onboard "computer".

Dave

Any chance of a picture of the unit you got?

Simon, the middle photo is the actual add on eBay, but it was in 2019. ADT do still trade on there as I contacted them last week for an upgrade radio for my wifes' Aygo. 

This unit has two usb ports in the back of it which I run a  DAB unit and a heads up display.

If you need a more instant response my email is: thedixons123@talktalk.net

Dave

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG