Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Urgent

frankie406

Hi folks,  need to know the size of bleed nipples for rear calipers on 2010 auris 1.33 vvti please. No one seems to know the size or want me to buy new calipers. One is weeping and can't close it and need one urgently asked dealership but don't stock them apparently! thanks in advance 

I would get the dealer to order one in for you.

I would be happier knowing that I had an exact match in there.

• Like 1

Yeah had asked and told 2 weeks, car is needed for work. Might ask another dealer. 

If you need one asap buy the cheapest recon caliper you can get and use the bleeder - it gets you out of a spot

off the info given - Bleeder - 90069-39000

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frankie406 said:

Hi folks,  need to know the size of bleed nipples for rear calipers on 2010 auris 1.33 vvti please. No one seems to know the size or want me to buy new calipers. One is weeping and can't close it and need one urgently asked dealership but don't stock them apparently! thanks in advance 

Have you tried this website., they have relatively good quality brake parts and quick delivery. Just type your car and find what you are looking for. https://brakeparts.co.uk
Good luck 

• Thanks 1

Or, find out what other Toyotas use that nipple and go to a breaker's yard.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TonyHSD said:

Have you tried this website., they have relatively good quality brake parts and quick delivery. Just type your car and find what you are looking for. https://brakeparts.co.uk
Good luck 

Thanks Tony, just ordered from them. Got 4 plus p&p for £4.90, while toyota were looking £5.00+ for one and I would need to do a 90mile round trip! So thank you again Tony you're a saviour!!

44 minutes ago, frankie406 said:

Thanks Tony, just ordered from them. Got 4 plus p&p for £4.90, while toyota were looking £5.00+ for one and I would need to do a 90mile round trip! So thank you again Tony you're a saviour!!

You are welcome 👍

• Like 1

I would compare them to your original nipples, they might not be exactly the same but, a generic type.

I recently ordered 4 for a Chevrolet Lacetti and while they fitted they were not identical and in the end I cleaned up the originals and put them back in. 🤞

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stivino said:

I would compare them to your original nipples, they might not be exactly the same but, a generic type.

I recently ordered 4 for a Chevrolet Lacetti and while they fitted they were not identical and in the end I cleaned up the originals and put them back in. 🤞

Unfortunately the one that is needed is completely rounded and stuck slightly opened. Thanks for your help much appreciated.