Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Large screen small battery 🔋 icon

Bernard Foy

Hi All, when the large screen is in energy mode monitor showing how the ice and traction Battery are operating, in the top right hand corner of the screen I noticed a Battery 🔋 showing a Battery like depicted half full all the time. Can anyone enlighten me as to what it means. It’s color is white. Can anyone confirm is that showing the state of charge for the 12 volt battery and after driving 30 miles it doesn’t change.??

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, flash22 said:

do you have your phone connected via Bluetooth ? If so it's your phone's battery level

Ok Bob, thanks for your prompt response I will check it out soon.

3 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

Ok Bob, thanks for your prompt response I will check it out soon.

1 hour ago, CPN said:

It is definitely your connected phone's battery level and not your 12v Battery in the car.

Thanks Bob & Colin, you guys are spot on, that’s exactly what it is. There’s an even smaller blue icon beside it I wonder what it is??.👏👏.

10 minutes ago, Bernard Foy said:

Thanks Bob & Colin, you guys are spot on, that’s exactly what it is. There’s an even smaller blue icon beside it I wonder what it is??.👏👏.

All of those indicators at the top right are a copy of your phone's connectivity/power icons. If you are using an Android device, it's what appears at the top right of your notification bar...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

There’s an even smaller blue icon beside it I wonder what it is??

bluetooth perhaps? Look really close you might make it the white squiggle, but the screen resolution might not be up to it.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links