Do Not Sell My Personal Information

93 Estima Emina Lucida fuse box - translation help needed and big Hello

Weldhog

Hello everyone,

My name is Simon and I'm based in Scotland. First post here so Hello Everyone!

I bought '93 Estima Emina Lucida  last year which is a Jap import(ca 2007) I'm slowly going through rebuilding/repairing phase and removing damage done by some "car electricians" in the past and got bit stuck on the fuse box. I have repair manual for Previa(90-94) However there's not much regarding the fuse box there, just location....which is quite weird as it is my understanding that the fuse box technically should be under the central console, while in my Estima it is on the passenger side(RHD vehicle) just below the glove box compartment. Now, obviously being a jap import, the box label is in Japanese,  I thought going online would give me some english translation but there seem to be none. 

The only thing I can find is the description for the console fuse box which appears to be either second gen or other version of the vehicle - Tarago etc.

Now, what's even weirder I have found purely by accident what appears to be a matching translation, but the website said it was for Corolla, however the website don't exist and thankfully the image was buffered in Google photos. It fits my label in 99%, there are some issues tho regarding translation, check below and you will see what I mean. 

I would really appreciate if someone that speaks Japanese could look at the original box label and translation and compare, see if that's the actual description and tell me what exactly is "SPIN PULP" & "CLOSER" , "Cornering lamp" "Fule heater" "T/M" etc? 😄

FUSE BOX - 93 Estima Emina Lucida

30876124def29ab50e7fadb526b5d07fd0c9f4fd

Fuse box label

e1aba5074f9d8a964822f2beb47ccec5f85fa3fc

The translation I found (even the serial no is similar)

0a3096539ca3bb641b0e2d9c90af4a195ff34324