Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New member - Hello & Questions ?

GoonerKev

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

2012 - 2020 as in the Gen 3 all the same shell and side doors

Gen 4 are 08/2020 onwards there entirely a new car from the ground up that is why there are a few issues to be sorted out

Heko deflectors for the mk4

eg. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174714691657?hash=item28adcea049:g:d~oAAOSwkbxgZdSV

So, the answer to my question then is no, they would not fit my new Yaris? (oh, also I fed in the new spec Yaris details on eBay and those at that link you posted are not compatible apparently...)

That list doesn't contain every car and combination, they are a generic list , the gen 4 is more rounded

Heko's own part number is 29666 (Wind deflectors TOYOTA YARIS IV 5d)

It's a 5 door Gen 4 the platform is all the same no matter the spec (the 3 door is different)

not sure 100% of the model code for the lunch edition but something along the lines of MXPH11R-BHXGBW 

KSP211 - 1.0

MXPA11 - 1.5 (M15AFKS engine)

MXPH11 - 1.5 (M15AFXE engine) - Hybrid

Yaris GR

GXPA16 - 1.6 turbo (G16EGTS engine) 3 door, 4 wheel drive, Manual only

8 hours ago, flash22 said:

2012 - 2020 as in the Gen 3 all the same shell and side doors

Gen 4 are 08/2020 onwards there entirely a new car from the ground up that is why there are a few issues to be sorted out

Heko deflectors for the mk4

eg. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/174714691657?hash=item28adcea049:g:d~oAAOSwkbxgZdSV

I have ordered the HEKO ones for mine (mk3), arriving Friday, so will let you know Bob👍

Update *

Fitted the "HEKO" ones, was really easy to do & I think they look good, only 1 little criticism is that there are in my opinion not enough clips that come with the kit, so ordered more from Amazon and arriving today.

IMG_20210530_093601.jpg

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links