Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Loud beep when turning on and throughout journey

Lolly12345

I have had my Toyota Yaris Hybrid 2018 for 4 months now and this morning when I turned on the engine, it made a very loud beep at me - louder than the normal sensors. This flicked between being continuous and intermittent but would go on and off every minute or so. No warning lights came on and nothing on the screen. There were no issues with the car - visually or when moving - so I drove a short distance. The beeping continued for a few seconds every minute or so. I would appreciate any advice! 

All doors and boot shut ?  Although that would normally give a display.

Do you have a sat-nav attached ?

Heavy weight on a seat triggering the seat belt warning?

• Like 1

Everything is shut. No heavy weights on the seats. 

It’s got built in sat nav. Would that trigger anything?? 

• 2 years later...
On 5/23/2021 at 1:37 PM, Lolly12345 said:

I have had my Toyota Yaris Hybrid 2018 for 4 months now and this morning when I turned on the engine, it made a very loud beep at me - louder than the normal sensors. This flicked between being continuous and intermittent but would go on and off every minute or so. No warning lights came on and nothing on the screen. There were no issues with the car - visually or when moving - so I drove a short distance. The beeping continued for a few seconds every minute or so. I would appreciate any advice! 

Hi Laura, I am having a similar problem in my yaris hybrid 2017, while searching I saw your post. What did you do to fix this issue ? Is it any serious issue ?

Thanks

Sri

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links