Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Toyota - Yaris

RobN-RG

Hi all, 

just saying hello.   

Picking up my new Yaris Launch Edition on Wednesday. 

First Toyota, first hybrid, first automatic.  I may have one or two questions post the drive home 🙂

Hello Rob - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

You will love it.! The suspension is a bit firm but it’s great to drive, your neighbours will love it as well if you go out  early, just switch to ev and glide away with no noise switch back to auto when you are well away, brilliant.!

i’m 6 foot tall and have bags of leg room, haven’t found any faults yet except no slot for cd’s but then i’m Old school.

Good luck.!

Bryan.

I kinda wish I got a Yaris instead of my Prius, purely because the insurance is wayy cheaper on a Yaris, and I no longer need the boot space 

2 hours ago, RobN-RG said:

Hi all, 

just saying hello.   

Picking up my new Yaris Launch Edition on Wednesday. 

First Toyota, first hybrid, first automatic.  I may have one or two questions post the drive home 🙂

Welcome! Had mine since December and very happy with it so far. It's the Design trim so has the softer suspension.

Welcome...I'm sure you'll love it.

Hello Rob, welcome to the forum. You will love the new Yaris. It will change your style of driving, especially if you’re trying to get high mpg. No doubt that you will have lots of questions and don’t be afraid to ask them. Lots of knowledgeable guys on here who are willing to help answer your queries. Enjoy the Toyota Yaris experience 🚗

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bernard Foy said:

Hello Rob, welcome to the forum. You will love the new Yaris. It will change your style of driving, especially if you’re trying to get high mpg. No doubt that you will have lots of questions and don’t be afraid to ask them. Lots of knowledgeable guys on here who are willing to help answer your queries. Enjoy the Toyota Yaris experience 🚗

Oh I forgot to tell you, if you have only driven manual gear shifts up until now. You can do one of two things, 1: keep your left foot doubled up under your seat, 2: keep it firmly planted on the footrest 😂🤣🤪👍Good Luck.

Enjoy your drive home after you collect your car tomorrow, Rob, just relax and enjoy the drive, you will wonder why you didn’t buy a hybrid before.

• Like 2

Congratulations on the purchase. Welcome to the forum!

Hi everyone ,bit un decided on 1 year old launch yaris or brand new design spec model   . Seat on launch edition looks more snug and hard . Currently have yaris y20 .just wondering if seats are un comfy on launch edition .