Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying used Rav4 hybrid 2017 ?

Mikronela

Hi, I consider buying second hand Rav4 awd hybrid 2.5, european edition 197hp, executive.

It has 90 000km driven.

Do you think it is still a car with lot of life ahead?

What I am interested to know is how the mileage influences the Battery health/comsumption.

My bf says that Suv is much more costy when it comes to the maintance. Is it true?

Any other perks, risks here?

Thanks a lot. I like the car but dont want to put a burden on my neck. Not sure about the way how hybrid ages.

Given early Prius hybrids are known to reliably do hundreds of thousands of miles with minimal issues, I don’t see a problem. Repair wise prices aren’t really that different to your current car, same with reliability.

Having just bought a 20 plate on Friday, I was in same position as you, took me 3 months to take the plunge..   it’s a very nice car, drove it home 150 mile trip and fuel economy was 58 mpg. In some horrendous M5 traffic. Been returning 38 mpg last 2 days around town. Don’t know about servicing costs yet..  And was told Battery life should be guaranteed 10years if serviced by Toyota 

29 minutes ago, HY20GAS said:

Having just bought a 20 plate on Friday, I was in same position as you, took me 3 months to take the plunge..   it’s a very nice car, drove it home 150 mile trip and fuel economy was 58 mpg. In some horrendous M5 traffic. Been returning 38 mpg last 2 days around town. Don’t know about servicing costs yet..  And was told battery life should be guaranteed 10years if serviced by Toyota 

It doesn’t need to be serviced by Toyota, you just have to pay for the Battery inspection which gives you another 12 months/10K of warranty on the Battery. If you are having it serviced by Toyota, it should be included.