Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2.0L / 2.2L injectors

Mariosskoutaris

Smoking problem hasn't completely stopped and we think that its maybe the injectors and i read somewhere that the 2.0 and 2.2l injectors are interchangeable.

can someone tell me if its true or not because its a huge different in price from 500euros per injector to 200euros.

thanks.

Have you done a leak down test on the injectors ? Has the oil level risen at all ?

2ADFHV - 23670-29105

The price difference you are seeing is between Chinese remanufactured and new injectors

30 minutes ago, flash22 said:

Have you done a leak down test on the injectors ? Has the oil level risen at all ?

2ADFHV - 23670-29105

The price difference you are seeing is between Chinese remanufactured and new injectors

Hey,

I have not done a injector lookdown test and I don't know if I can have it done because just imagine that here in Cyprus we have only one shop that repairs injectors and he is very expensive.

Oil level has not risen at all.

So the 2.0 and 2.2L injectors are not the same?

thanks.

34 minutes ago, Mariosskoutaris said:

Hey,

I have not done a injector lookdown test and I don't know if I can have it done because just imagine that here in Cyprus we have only one shop that repairs injectors and he is very expensive.

Oil level has not risen at all.

So the 2.0 and 2.2L injectors are not the same?

thanks.

Hi there, I believe the injectors between the 2.0 (1ad-ftv) and 2.2 (2ad-ftv) are the same.

As when i replaced my 2.0 injectors, I found that both the 2.0 and 2.2 had the same part number for the injectors.

Hope this helps.

Screenshot_20210601-004110_Chrome.jpg

The injectors are not interchangeable the Auris 2.0 uses a 1ADFTV with solenoid type injectors, the 2.2 uses a 2ADFHV with Piezo electric type injectors, two different types of technology and why the prices are so high for the 2.2

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links