Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Relax

FROSTYBALLS

This is the replacement for Toyota's 5+ Club.

Extracted from a UK dealer's website in advance of Toyota's embargo:

Toyota Relax

Toyota Relax is a service activated warranty, which is available to Toyota drivers of vehicles under 10 years old* from 1st June 2021.

With Toyota Relax, customers who bring their Toyota vehicle to their participating dealer for a service will benefit from an additional 12-month (10,000 miles) warranty, included in the price of their service.

Have you been servicing your car elsewhere? You can still get a warranty with every service! Everyone gets a 12 month warranty, no matter who they are, or what they've been up to!

Toyota Relax unlocks the true unique value of Toyota quality, durability and reliability for the benefit of our owners. It’s a really simple, no-catch proposition.

Fixed price servicing
~Genuine Toyota parts
~Fully Qualified Toyota Technicians
~Hybrid Health Check
Toyota Relax
~Comprehensive 12 month / 10k mile Toyota Warranty
~Covers 100% parts and labour
~Includes Hybrid components

Toyota Relax applies to all Toyota vehicles outside of manufacturer warranty cover and under 10 years old / 100k miles.

It is activated on the completion of an interim or full service.

Any Toyota vehicle – less than 10 years old and covering less than 100k miles – that receives a service where it has less than 12 months of Manufacturer warranty remaining will benefit from a Toyota Relax 12 month warranty extension.

There is no impact for customers with an existing service plan agreement. They can continue to come in for a service and claim against their plan, with the added benefit of a Toyota Relax contract if their vehicle is eligible

• Thanks 1

I would assume this cover is only if you have a full service.🤔

7 minutes ago, Bob110023 said:

I would assume this cover is only if you have a full service.🤔

The info from the dealer states "You can still get a warranty with every service" - so intermediate services should qualify.

Are the servicing rates staying as of today, Intermediate £190, Full £340.

1 hour ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Any Toyota vehicle – less than 10 years old and covering less than 100k miles – that receives a service where it has less than 12 months of Manufacturer warranty remaining will benefit from a Toyota Relax 12 month warranty extension.

Trying to get my head round this, as Toyota only has a max 5 year warranty, so this only applies to cars that are just out of warranty going forward?

7 minutes ago, valmiki said:

Trying to get my head round this, as Toyota only has a max 5 year warranty, so this only applies to cars that are just out of warranty going forward?

I presume most Toyota owners will have their new vehicle service by Toyota (or at an independent garage to Toyota standards) up to 5 years anyway, but yes over 5 years going forward to 10 years max, though I assume the annual Hybrid Health Check will carry on to 15 years. (dont forget mileage criteria)

That s great, just another reason to buy Toyota cars and products. Well done. If you buy a new Toyota now in 2021 which actually is the most sensible choice for most drivers you are covered by the manufacturer for 5 years and another 5 on top if you continue to service with them and drive normally, not excessively. , what more can you ask for!? 👍👌🚗

• Like 1

Sounds very good. Be interested what prices will be for the servicing.

Currently have a service and warranty plan until April 2023. Presume at some point after warranty ends will be able to join Toyota relax. Is breakdown included? Be interesting to see the finer details and impact/differences if you already have extended warranty/service.

James.👍

Official launch today 1st June 2021.

Topic replaced by 

Locked.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links