Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Guys, Its Been A While

Scot

Sorry guys,

I havnt posted in quite a while, ive been busy with new jobs etc! Gutted i misses Japfest this year, especially as the last one was so much fun!!! Same with JAE aswell... ive neglected the club scene this year a bit! My project is going a bit slow at the mo, so ive bought an 92 RX7 with 20,000 miles on the clock to keep me having fun till ive finished the celica.... The RX7 is lovely though, gonnabe picking it up on monday, really sexy example! Hopefully i'll be able to post more soon! Having fun at JAE Ryan?

Hey Scot, how's it hanging...........

I never made it to JAE either.....

Good to have ya back mate :thumbsup:

Hi Scot

Hey buddy it has being awhile mate. And how are you keep?? Shame that you cant be at the Jae. Would be nice to see the old beast again. when you get your new ride get some pictures up mate ok :yes:

jerry!!

Wow Jerry Look at all ur posts lol. Uve been very busy! Its gonna take 5 - 6 months before ive done the engine conversion, which is why ive got the RX7!

Hows the car going? anything new been done to it? Is ryan posting much these days, looks like there are a lot of new names on the forum! Looking good steve! I might come to some meets soon, as long as u all dont mind a Jet black 7 comming along lol

hi scot, long time no see.

hope things are cool for you atm.

Engine conversion? any thing i should be worried about?

keep safe dude

lee

hey scot, how you doing? I haven't been on here for a while myself due to a whole heap of reasons but good to see you're still about and hello to everyone else too! saw Ryan today at JAE (hello!) really missed the best day though it seems. There was quite a few early Celicas there including a rather nice MKI GT liftback. Would like to see that RX7 :thumbsup:

good too see you around mate

Wow Jerry Look at all ur posts lol. Uve been very busy! Its gonna take 5 - 6 months before ive done the engine conversion, which is why ive got the RX7!

Hows the car going? anything new been done to it? Is ryan posting much these days, looks like there are a lot of new names on the forum! Looking good steve! I might come to some meets soon, as long as u all dont mind a Jet black 7 comming along lol

Hi Scot

Well i haven't done a lot to the car really. Just a few basic changes. I've fitted a hks induction kit and a blitz nur spec exhaust. Thats about it mate. Hey i would love to see some pictures of the rx7 mate. And i dont mind if you come along to a meet with the mazda :thumbsup: Would be great to see you again.

Look after yourself mate :yes:

jerry!!