Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sill Drain Plugs

TongueFoo

Evening all,

I'm doing a bit of sill repair work on a MK1 Yaris and am looking to replace a few of the drain plugs that run along both sills but I can't for the life of me find any online. I can only imagine I'm calling them the wrong thing when searching. Does anyone know what their proper name is and where I can order a handful from?

I would imagine they are just rubber grommets. Take one to your local hardware shop, they'll have some the right size.

U shaped holes on the underside inner edge ? Nothing goes in them, they are just open (French built)

What model is it ? 1.5 3 door T-Sport ?

From what i can see on the jap models there are 4 size depending on the car and build date either 8, 16, 18 or 20 of them

Can you pm me your VIN

They're circular - grommets is probably a better word for them than plugs - and there and are about 8 each side of the car along the outer sills.

It's a 2002 1.3 VVT-i Petrol w/ automatic transmission.  I believe it's Japanese built with a 2NZ-FE engine.

Just for posterity, flash22 hit me up with the part number which is 90950-01944 and is described as a "plug hole" or "outer rocker panel plug". Odd names!

17 minutes ago, TongueFoo said:

described as a "plug hole" or "outer rocker panel plug". Odd names!

I've a receipt for : "one bleeding screw". I've kept for posterity.

Nissan has some good ones like "Water P, A$$" - yes it's a water pump assembly

If it hasn't been said already on this forum - Bob 'flash 22', you have gave a lot of people on this forum help and kindness with your Toyota knowledge and part no. wisdom! 🏆

I know nothing, just my own meandering thoughts OR I'm just better at using google than some 😉

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links