• Fidgits

• Chuck04

• TOYMOTA

• Ryan1985

4_17_7.gif

Anne and me had yet another fantastic time. :thumbsup:

These TOC meets get better and better! :D

Going back to work tomorrow for a rest. 7_11_5.gif

:group-cuddles: I had a wonderful time it was good to meet some more peeps. I will put piccys in JAE tomoz, :thumbsup: The food was excellent a big thankyou to Ken, Les and Fidge for the food production line. :rolleyes:

It seems peeps new who I was before I even met them :eek::ph34r:

That looks an awesome w/end! Real shame i couldnt go in the end! I was giving it large in newquay instead! Oh well theres always nxt year! The car will be worthy of showing then! lol

thanx FIDGITS your sausage was lovely last night :lol:

Oh err...read that line again! :lol:

thanx FIDGITS your sausage was lovely last night :lol:

Oh err...read that line again! :lol:

haha trust u 2 notice mate :lol:

It was a fantastic weekend.

I had random people coming up to me all weekend shouting 'Jappy'.. they recognised me from my website!.... I'm famous!

It was great to actually meet people I have been posting with for years. Next year will be even better chaps!

Thanks all and esp to Ken who worked his ubik off all weekend!

Cant wait till nxt yr, got a fair few mods planned and ill b comming up in mine rather than in mates mr2,

got a few big mods planned between now and then :D :ph34r: :D

be nice 2 meet some of u aswell as didnt get a chance this time round

the second lot, which ryan (rhaines) was a member of... i think demolition derby would of been more appropriate! About half way through, the front of ryans kart was hanging off, scraping along the floor due to the 3-way shunt they had in a hairpin....

Just to try and save myself a little....

thye second session the guy who ran the ckarts let a 6th person on who couldn't drive, I was flying through the hairpin (tyres were really sticky so could go flat out) and the guy (non toc/loc) ddecided to brake on full lock and lose the back end, I was going wide but hit his corner full pelt which split the bull bar ( oops I mean bumper) clean in two...

I was good I slowed down and signalled the organiser who saw it, he told me to carry on :) :) :)

It was a fantastic w/end! :P

Only just got back...

Got there on friday, and now sunday night at ...ooh err, monday morning - 00:54!

Leaving JAE with a REALLY bad sunburn, Crooked neck from sleeping in my tent dodgily, a bomex nose, veilside rear, and a lot more ideas!

I finally managed to have a chat with a few people which was cool...namely Matt @ rogue, Jimlad, Bibbs, Jappy, and Badassdemon.

I would have met more but was working on my car all weekend!

Thanks to everyone for helping put on sucha great show...Ill definately be there again next year!..

..but this time ill actually get to use my BBQ tickets instead of fitting bleedin bumpers!!! :thumbsup:

Dave!

Good seeing you Rookie.. shame you didnt hang on the stand a little more. Car is getting there... glad I wasnt the only one with 14's!!

Love the dash too.

:D my first Jae and it was fantastic, I was only there on sunday, was gutted that so many cars left early, i missed out on chatting to lots of people and letching at their motors.

But it was still great, and i'm defo gonna come next year with my tent and stay all weekend :thumbsup:

Good seeing you Rookie.. shame you didnt hang on the stand a little more. Car is getting there... glad I wasnt the only one with 14's!!

Love the dash too.

Cheers mate:)

Next will have to be the TOM's skirts, and some 18" blingady blings!

I was shi**in myself on the way home tho, had a bit of road kill on the motorway (R.I.P) and had to pull onto the hard should to check the bumper...solid as a rock!:P

Next year, ill get there during the day friday and actually pitch up camp on the TOC stand, only resaon i didnt is i went up with the CRX-Uk guys and ended up pitchin with them in darkness on friday night!(should have left earlier!hehe)

The whole dash is getting re-done and sprayed in proper paint, not this crappy interior spray:P so if you ever manage to make it down to a reading meet then it should be done by the next one:) (thanks for the pleasentries anyway :D )

Dave!

thye second session the guy who ran the ckarts let a 6th person on who couldn't drive, I was flying through the hairpin (tyres were really sticky so could go flat out) and the guy (non toc/loc) ddecided to brake on full lock and lose the back end, I was going wide but hit his corner full pelt which split the bull bar ( oops I mean bumper) clean in two...

I heard that there was a Ferrari scout by the track and that rhaines has been offered a

two-year contract :D

Thing is, the rest of us didn't know what had happened until afterwards. I just saw the

track clear in front of me as if by magic ... great driving ;)

Cheers

Paul.

thanks to Scoot (Toyota PR) for the posters and the eye feasting Previa with the fantastic F1 colours! fantastic motor!

me want! :)

I was down on the sunday.... I missed a load of people... but met a few... nice to see you there!... and there will defo be more times in the future that Yaz and I will be around... ;)

Piccies going up on my site soon...I didnt get many.. just a few of some Yarii and then a few around the rest of the show ;)

thanks to Scoot (Toyota PR) for the posters and the eye feasting Previa with the fantastic F1 colours! fantastic motor!

me want! :)

Second that!:P that previa was KAWALITY! :D

Dave!

Looks like it was a good event, was hoping to get down myself.

Anyone fancy sending me some photos for my site? you'll be given full credit for them and you can link to them as much as you want plus it will be my bandwidth you'll be using.

Hehe Ive just got back in. Decided to carry on at a mates when we got back so im feeling rather ill!!

But it was a really top weekend :thumbsup:

Oh and the go karts have left some great bruises all up my spine and sides :angry: