Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae 2004

Chuck04

I'm jealous now... :(

I have every intention of being there next year too. Last night I worked out if it would be worth the trip down today, but if I had left at 5:30 this morning I wouldn't have got there until after 2!

Look forward to seeing the piccys.

Cheers,

Alan

It took me 8 hours driving down from Fife! Stuck in traffic for a bit like! Its not that a bad drive though!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Chuck04

• TOYMOTA

• Ryan1985

It took me 8 hours driving down from Fife! Stuck in traffic for a bit like! Its not that a bad drive though!

Good to see you mate. Glad you made the journey and got back OK :thumbsup:

Cheers mate. Was good to see you and all the other Corolla owners, there are so few of them up here!!

Thats a very nice car you have too John!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice to see the other faclifted Corolla too only I never got a chance to speak to the guy!! :crybaby:

8 hours? Add another 3 to that and we're at 11... Could be worse!

To be honest, I really wasn't organaised and had I been able to get the Friday off then I would have been down but I couldn't...

Just have to get to one of the mini-meets instead!

Cheers,

A

Great weekend. Good to meet everyone, some well turned out cars on our stand as well - good stuff.

Knowls where are those convoy pics?!

& who was the red MR2 who passed our convoy (Knolws & Pete's Rolla's, me & I think we'd lost Leeky & Bibbs by then) on the way home on the M25? Had a phraze on the back window. :D

Had a phraze on the back window. :D

Red MK1??? If it was then i saw that phrase as well as they tagged onto our convoy, was laughing my head off when i saw it :lol:

We lost you on the A404 turnoff, you were on the slip road as we flew past .. obviously you had sat nav and knew of the traffic jam ..

Leeky and I carried on to the M4 and then shot home from there ..

Knowls where are those convoy pics?!

& who was the red MR2 who passed our convoy (Knolws & Pete's Rolla's, me & I think we'd lost Leeky & Bibbs by then) on the way home on the M25? Had a phraze on the back window. :D

Should be putting them up tonight mate :thumbsup:

Need to go though mine and toms we have over 200 pcitures :eek:

well finally time to post....

thanks to everyone from TOC who came, it was a great w/e and even had comments from a certain other clb that TOC took car of everything this w/e...

It was great to see almost everyone from TOc mingling and getting to know each other even though the majority of peeps didnt know each other first which was great (different to last year)....

feeling much the worse for wear still due to the drive and the heater on full alday yesterday (no fan in engine) and apart from one limited silly incident no drama's at all (apart from the sat night muppet from mr2dc)....

time to book hols for next year inc the monday and thursday :)

im going thursday next year :)

(apart from the sat night muppet from mr2dc)....

OC mate .. MR2OC ..

Should be putting them up tonight mate :thumbsup:

Need to go though mine and toms we have over 200 pcitures :eek:

You know which one I'm after! :D :thumbsup:

yeah was a good wk-end,

thanx FIDGITS your sausage was lovely last night :lol:

great to see u all again  :group-cuddles:

I'll 2nd that, thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Oooh! Fidgits gave his sausage to two people! hehehehehehehe

yeah was a good wk-end,

thanx FIDGITS your sausage was lovely last night :lol:

great to see u all again  :group-cuddles:

I'll 2nd that, thanks mate. :thumbsup:

Oooh! Fidgits gave his sausage to two people! hehehehehehehe

i gave about 100 people my sausages... :group-cuddles:

i gave about 100 people my sausages... :group-cuddles:

thought you looked tired :D that explains why my sausage was limp :eek:

i must say folks i had a look around your toyotas and there were some fantastic cars,the yaris and corolla were real nice.and yours of course ken,looking superb after its new paint job,well done.i think i might be going back to the corolla G6. :)

was great day at JAE even though i was only there on sunday. looked on Toyotas stand, i loved that black Levin GT Apex 20valve. i saw a older shape white one, supercharger. F reg, was not on toyota owner club stand. yet again this one wasnt sold in UK but still nice & very fast.

only thing i would like nxt yr is more 'luxury/executuve' sedan cars like toyota Mark II, camry & crowns, Sigma, Maxima etc.... not just sports cars like MR2, impreza WRX, RX-7 & Lancer evo's etc..not that anything wrong with it, i like them but wanna see wider choice of jap cars. though i did see a toyota vista sedan parked with the black toyota century & the classic toyota's.

should have checked out the Caldina GT Four mate!

:drool: :drool: :drool:

i think ken must be lulling over the pictures still as he hasnt uploaded them yet :lol:

was great day at JAE even though i was only there on sunday. looked on Toyotas stand, i loved that black Levin GT Apex 20valve. i saw a older shape white one, supercharger. F reg, was not on toyota owner club stand. yet again this one wasnt sold in UK but still nice & very fast.

only thing i would like nxt yr is more 'luxury/executuve' sedan cars like toyota Mark II, camry & crowns, Sigma, Maxima etc.... not just sports cars like MR2, impreza WRX, RX-7 & Lancer evo's etc..not that anything wrong with it, i like them but wanna see wider choice of jap cars. though i did see a toyota vista sedan parked with the black toyota century & the classic toyota's.

Well dont worry, there will be a load of carina II's and E's and coronas ;)