Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Prius Mechanical Review on youtube

st901

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x71s2yvv_zM

• Thanks 1

Hi Andrew,   Thanks for the video, I not seen that one before, taught me a lot. I got a Gen4 Prius 2016, the one in the video is the newer Gen4 and doe even more mpg I hear.  Brilliant car, highly underrated for some reason.

My Prius is coming up 5 year old. Today I washed then give it a polish with Williams Waterless Wash and Wax. Working opposite my drive were Openreach, cutting a trench in the road to install high speed fibre. They were very considerate by watering the tarmac to keep the dust down whilst cutting the tarmac (probably to cool the cutting blade). One guy shouted across, put his thumbs up and said it looks brand new in a showroom. It’s the Hypersonic Red that was featured in the Prius brochures.

• Like 2

People are tired from Prius and also ev’s are now the coolest toys to have😂 but Prius for me remain the best car with ice that money can buy. Tesla model 3 currently replaces Prius as it was back in 2010-2017 and these two are most often seen cars in any London streets and junctions. I drive through every day, Prius is still the dominant car 🚗 👑 and model 3 is next. Hyundai and kia are also largely used and very popular. 

• Like 2