Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Audible speed limit warnings

FiestaRed

On my Astra ST, there is an audible speed limit warning that I can set to go off at a pre-determined speed. Is there anything similar I can set on the Corolla please?

Yes. There is a speed limiter option on the right hand stalk which will sound an alarm if you exceed the set limit. There is also an audible alarm option associated with the speed limit sign camera. You can turn it off, which I am sure you will want to after trying it. All details in the manual.  When I say stalk, I mean the steering wheel controls!

Edited by RabButler
Extra info.
  • Like 1

One thing I liked about my 2006 Lexus IS220D was the orange light ring around speedo coming on to warn you of your speeding. It looked good. James.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RabButler said:

Yes. There is a speed limiter option on the right hand stalk which will sound an alarm if you exceed the set limit. There is also an audible alarm option associated with the speed limit sign camera. You can turn it off, which I am sure you will want to after trying it. All details in the manual.  When I say stalk, I mean the steering wheel controls!

Thanks for the reply and the help Rab, really appreciated. I've a few weeks to wait until I can get my hands on the car and the manual but I'll try and download a copy to see if I can find the right sections.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links