Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Used Starlets

Saam

why not buy a paseo instead/ their only group 6 insurance and im selling mine for £2600

check out eBay under GLANZA S and you will see a GLANZA S FOR SALE,

Starting bid £1000 and it has finished on eBay before advertised starting bid £1,500 and did not sell,

look at one of these, same front as glanza v apart from bonnet and non turbo but still a import, but the insurance cant be all that bad, considering you can pick the car up cheap.

i think its worth around 3.5k

si

99_1_b.JPG

f7_1.JPG

1300CC 16v, MANUAL GEARBOX, MET BLACK, ALARM/ IMMOBILISER, BODY KIT, SPORTS SEATS, ABS, PAS, AIR CON/ E CON, FULL ELECTRICS INC FOLDING WING MIRRORS, FOG LIGHTS, CASSETTE/RADIO/10 DISC CHANGER. CAR BODY IS IN GOOD CONDITION AND MECHANICALLY RUNNING AS STANDARD, TAX TILL MAR 05, 1 PREVIOUS OWNER BEFORE ME

all electric gismos

SI....

heh that's my car there. minus the side skirts, and the rims.. altho mine is a 99' that is a 96 or 97.. mine has the newer front lights, newer fogs, newer interior.. etc etc. same car tho

Hi there,

Iv got the starlet CD 3dr paid £2100, which i would fully encourage anyone to get because although you dont get the spoiler, suspension, and exhaust of the SR, you do get electric windows, electric sunroof, power steering, same engine as the SR, i think that its group 4 insurance, and a use one will have mainly been used by an old person so it wont have been thrashed about :thumbsup:

Good look with finding the right one, great little cars no matter what spec you get, and for what they are they are VERY quick, well i dont have much trouble with things off the lights!! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links