Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla TS 2020 HUD position

Fake_Empire

Afternoon all, would you be able to confirm if this is the right position of HUD? I have a feeling it should be more centered. I wasn't able to find any option in the menu where I can move it from right to left. Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

PSX_20210707_170944.jpg

In my Prius it is usually centred and cannot be adjusted (only up and down).  However when sat nav in use the HUD also displays the next turn etc, so something has to move. Normally my HUD only display digital speed and Battery level. Seems the Corolla shows more.

2 hours ago, Catlover said:

In my Prius it is usually centred and cannot be adjusted (only up and down).  However when sat nav in use the HUD also displays the next turn etc, so something has to move. Normally my HUD only display digital speed and battery level. Seems the Corolla shows more.

The display position can be adjusted see page 167 of attachedOM47B91E.pdf

OM47B91E.pdf

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fake_Empire said:

Afternoon all, would you be able to confirm if this is the right position of HUD? I have a feeling it should be more centered. I wasn't able to find any option in the menu where I can move it from right to left. Any help appreciated.

Thank you.

PSX_20210707_170944.jpg

For adjustment see page 132 of attached

OM12N30E.pdf

Hi, I have just been playing with the HUD on my car. I agree with the OP. You can adjust the height but not move it left or right. 

I have a LHD model and the display sits on the right hand edge of the screen. I would prefer it to be about 2/3 cm more left. 

There is no option to move it as the left and right buttons control the brightness (unfortunately) 

Not a deal breaker but a wee bit annoying. 

Thank you for all replies, appreciate it. I've realised now why the hud is not centered. Compared it with the sedan I sold, I realised that I have line assistance off my new TS! Once it's turned on, it fills up blank left side of the projected area nicely.

3 hours ago, Fake_Empire said:

Thank you for all replies, appreciate it. I've realised now why the hud is not centered. Compared it with the sedan I sold, I realised that I have line assistance off my new TS! Once it's turned on, it fills up blank left side of the projected area nicely.

Yes you need to turn these thing on in settings, make sure they are all set to 'On'. You get next turn graphics, lane assist, adaptive cruise graphics and when there is nothing to display a compass appears, the extra info is on the right hand side in the UK.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

IMG_0010.thumb.JPG.a5f0cf1573b103b59c3d3ef1cd6637c4.JPG

IMG_0011.thumb.JPG.c14d5bcfa602522a1b342f2c72f064f9.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could somehow retrofit one of these to my 2019 Excel...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links