Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2009 Aygo driver's mat retaining pin

Reddaddy67

Hi, the retaining pin for the driver's floor mat has pulled out of it's fixture in the carpet.

Question is how do I secure this back to the small carpet hole it came from? This is just the lower portion which needs fixing securely.

Many thanks👍👍

16257781850689110619680128865498.jpg

is that the screw in type or Christmas tree type ?

There's no screw thread on this at all, there appears to be just a hole in the carpet where this base piece has come from, the top portion just pops into this and is currently still in the mat, I just removed this for the photo as it's the bit I need to secure but as it appears to only adhere to the carpet it seems slightly odd as there's no actual fixing point 🥺

This is the underneath of this base piece

16258376907068321703206995219565.jpg

In fact there is a screw thread on this, so am I missing a part that it should fit into?

16258378504702140782338606861411.jpg

I had the same problem the other day ..button came off with the mat ! With a bit of patients and a couple of screwdrivers I prised the two bits apart . 
            Then I lifted up the carpet…super glued the bit that going  underneath…then press the top part on..again bit of super glue, now like new .

As you say it’s not a screw thread the top part, the little claws that lock it together need to be teased apart…very fiddly but it can be done 👍🏻👍🏻

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links