Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

Not too long for me now…….hopefully.

49AEF119-A7C7-41D4-A8A7-48A486E7D4AF.png

4 hours ago, Starensis said:

Not too long for me now…….hopefully.

49AEF119-A7C7-41D4-A8A7-48A486E7D4AF.png

Mine stayed in that state for the best part of 4 months so don't get your hopes up. Only when it went into 'build in progress' did things move quickly, just over 2 weeks from that stage until collection.

On 2/21/2022 at 11:08 AM, Starensis said:

Just had a message stating my order is being processed via MyT app. Car is Design in solid white.

What sort of timing from here can I expect? It hasn’t gone red for “in build” as yet.

Only asking as I need to sell current Yaris Icon-Tech to ensure I maximise return on it.

For info - Order was placed on 14/12/21.

UPDATE  - Just been into Inspect element of order & listed as 4/4/22 for delivery. Just over 4 months from order. Being Built in France also.

I got design in black two weeks ago, it took exactly three weeks from built date to delivery to dealer (VIN didn't change). Plus a week to sort out paperwork which is heavily dependent on the dealer. Also the estimated delivery to final destination line on inspect element, was brought forward four times.

35 minutes ago, Malomaka said:

Mine stayed in that state for the best part of 4 months so don't get your hopes up. Only when it went into 'build in progress' did things move quickly, just over 2 weeks from that stage until collection.

In the inspect info, it stated 4/4/22 for eta at dealer. Expect it to be built around mid March.

56 minutes ago, Starensis said:

In the inspect info, it stated 4/4/22 for eta at dealer. Expect it to be built around mid March.

Mine updated yesterday to show the factory/inspect details, current ETA to dealer is 26/04/22 (I'm certain this was 06/04/22 yesterday) with the factory build date as 11/03/22

12 hours ago, TimChapman said:

Mine updated yesterday to show the factory/inspect details, current ETA to dealer is 26/04/22 (I'm certain this was 06/04/22 yesterday) with the factory build date as 11/03/22

Just checked again today - it's moved from 4/4 to 22/4 today.

Ordered in Jan and was informed that my car would arrive in October. Anyone who is planning on ordering anytime soon should know that they probably won't get their car until 2023. This is for the excel trim. I'm not too sure on other trims. 

24 minutes ago, Jsizzy said:

Ordered in Jan and was informed that my car would arrive in October. Anyone who is planning on ordering anytime soon should know that they probably won't get their car until 2023. This is for the excel trim. I'm not too sure on other trims. 

Similar to mine. Ordered December and expecting it in September. Also Excel.

1 hour ago, Jsizzy said:

Unless you know something to confirm that, then I suggest it’s far too early to be making forecasts of that nature !
I ordered an Excel with tech pack last week and the dealer was confident of a September delivery.

The configurator is currently showing 27 weeks availability.

2 hours ago, Graham47 said:

Unless you know something to confirm that, then I suggest it’s far too early to be making forecasts of that nature !
I ordered an Excel with tech pack last week and the dealer was confident of a September delivery.

The configurator is currently showing 27 weeks availability.

I don't trust anything anyone says anymore haha, I've called 10 different dealers detailing the same specs and I've gotten 10 different time frames. Take anything they say with a pinch of salt

We're quite happy to wait. It's ordered. It will arrive. When, who knows. Hopefully in September.

I must point out that I spoke with two dealers before we placed the order for our Yaris. Both dealers quoted September. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2022 at 10:37 PM, TimChapman said:

Hi just wondering what was your order date ? Also waiting on a dynamic ordered November 21

10 hours ago, Ange1256 said:

Hi just wondering what was your order date ? Also waiting on a dynamic ordered November 21

It was ordered on the 29th October. It's still showing an estimated delivery to the dealer as the 26th April but the estimated build date is now by the 29th March.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TimChapman said:

It was ordered on the 29th October. It's still showing an estimated delivery to the dealer as the 26th April but the estimated build date is now by the 29th March.

My estimated delivery to dealer is down as 22nd April. However, I have no build date specified - which is weird because my delivery is earlier than yours. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

23 hours ago, Ange1256 said:

I ordered a dynamic too late Nov in pearl white. Been told end of April / early May

• Thanks 1

Hi all 

My Excel has arrived at my dealership and I’m going to pick it up on Thursday 

Hedley

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hedleyr said:

Hi all 

Hedley

You will love it Hedley, keep in touch with maybe a picture and mpg etc.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hedleyr said:

Hi all 

Hedley

Well, that is good news.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Starensis said:

My estimated delivery to dealer is down as 22nd April. However, I have no build date specified - which is weird because my delivery is earlier than yours. 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Well, I'm assuming that the factory 'leftlocationdate' is the estimated build date. it would seem to tie in with the delivery ETA

Capture.JPG

12 minutes ago, TimChapman said:

Well, I'm assuming that the factory 'leftlocationdate' is the estimated build date. it would seem to tie in with the delivery ETA

It's the date when the build is completed. You'll get a notification that you car is being built, but the notification saying it's completed, or the next stage of the process will come several days later (I don't recall exactly what I received).

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Hedleyr said:

Hi all 

Hedley

Great news ..

just checking what updates you received from Toyota during the build stage ? Or did you just a call from the dealership once it arrived?

Thanks 

37 minutes ago, Ange1256 said:

just checking what updates you received from Toyota during the build stage ? Or did you just a call from the dealership once it arrived?

I would imagine that varies between dealers. I called the dealer when I was informed via My T that my car was "in transit", they had a clearer picture of the final date to dealer.

• Thanks 1

Hi all     

I picked up my Yaris Excel today and it’s brilliant 😍😍 I have just tried to upload some photos but they failed to upload 

Hedley

• Like 3

Just now, Hedleyr said:

Hi all     

I picked up my Yaris Excel today and it’s brilliant 😍😍 I have just tried to upload some photos but they failed to upload 

Hedley

Great news , can’t wait for the day to say the same ! Happy motoring 

• Like 2

Hi all

the dealership phoned me when it landed in the country the original date was the 15/02/2022 and that was on the 01/10/2021 but it was a week out so that wasn’t too bad but talking to the dealership today he said that it’s now September for the next batch of vehicles 

Hedley

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links