Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

On 3/26/2022 at 5:26 PM, Toothmouse said:

I ordered mine in February and in my deposit receipt it said that estimate car delivery is 1st of July. Not sure how true it is. Only time could tell

I ordered my Excel at the end of January and paperwork says 1st September delivery, order has disappeared off the app but will be interesting to see if it is September of if it slips a bit.

Gremlins.  My T and the App both showed the Yaris under purchased with all the programme steps greyed out. Today the App shows the car but  nothing else. 

Belay that, I taped the screen and the programme reappeared. 

In “Normal” times, there wouldn’t be a need for any order tracking info. Cars would be in stock and available within a week or 2. Those were the days! 😬

On 3/17/2022 at 11:36 AM, IBO said:

Yes I noticed yesterday that my order had disappeared from the garage.  Not sure whether this is good news or bad news.

This happened to me last year - my order had been cancelled! By whom I never found out. Had to re-order giving me another 4 month wait.

I suggest you check with your dealer

2 hours ago, GSM11 said:

I ordered my Excel at the end of January and paperwork says 1st September delivery, order has disappeared off the app but will be interesting to see if it is September of if it slips a bit.

Same as mine. I've still got nothing showing o either the MyT app or website.

37 minutes ago, Cowgirl said:

This happened to me last year - my order had been cancelled! By whom I never found out. Had to re-order giving me another 4 month wait.

That’s worrying I will check with my dealer

3 hours ago, GSM11 said:

Is your excel comes with with panoramic roof? Mine went missing on the app earlier this month, so I emailed the Toyota to find out what’s wrong and also emailed my dealer. It’s up and running now on the app.

8 minutes ago, Toothmouse said:

Is your excel comes with with panoramic roof? Mine went missing on the app earlier this month, so I emailed the Toyota to find out what’s wrong and also emailed my dealer. It’s up and running now on the app.

Not having the panoramic roof, my order disappeared a week or so ago when others were reporting the same issue. I will contact the dealer to make sure everything is OK.

15 hours ago, Cowgirl said:

I wouldnt have stood for that. I'd have expected them to expedite an alternative delivery and/or give me a car to loan in interim.

8 hours ago, Starensis said:

I wouldnt have stood for that. I'd have expected them to expedite an alternative delivery and/or give me a car to loan in interim.

I got a great deal out of the mess… upgraded car at no extra cost and free service. In the current climate with lack of chips just had to wait but it was worth it.

MyT updated this morning and is showing the Yaris now at the dealer.

Also it added the picture of the Yaris to my garage, so it’s now below the picture of the Aygo.

I feel even more guilty and unfaithful to the Aygo now! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mine updated also this morning - gone back 2 weeks. Now 3/5.

15 minutes ago, Starensis said:

Mine updated also this morning - gone back 2 weeks. Now 3/5.

Oh, sorry to hear that 😔

If it’s any consolation I can’t collect mine because I currently have the dreaded Covid 😷.

Lets hope it won’t be too long for any of us!

5 minutes ago, Pumatron said:

Oh, sorry to hear that 😔

If it’s any consolation I can’t collect mine because I currently have the dreaded Covid 😷.

Lets hope it won’t be too long for any of us!

No consolation knowing you have Covid. Hope it passes through quickly. Been there. ☹️
I do have a date of 31/3 of when it’s supposed to finish build. Hopefully, if that sits true, then should have it before 3/5. 🙏🏼

11 minutes ago, Starensis said:

No consolation knowing you have Covid. Hope it passes through quickly. Been there. ☹️
I do have a date of 31/3 of when it’s supposed to finish build. Hopefully, if that sits true, then should have it before 3/5. 🙏🏼

I know, but the wait is painful enough without being bumped around with factory dates!

Avoided Vid for two years, doing the key worker thing etc etc, then go catch the darn thing.

Still, hopefully got something at the dealers to look forward to once it’s finished its business!!

Well, had another update today and car is built ( have a VIN ); listed as Left Factory. Hopefully, will get it in 2/3 weeks. Estimated date of arrival is still estimated as 3/5.

I have also checked VIN and coming up as 21MY, not 22MY.

23 minutes ago, Starensis said:

Well, had another update today and car is built ( have a VIN ); listed as Left Factory. Hopefully, will get it in 2/3 weeks. Estimated date of arrival is still estimated as 3/5.

That’s good news to hear!

So won’t be long now!

I’m still thick with Covid, so at this rate you’ll have yours before me.
Also my sales person is on annual leave, so can’t organise anything for a week or so even after I’m eventually off the sick wagon!!😅

1 hour ago, Pumatron said:

That’s good news to hear!

So won’t be long now!

I’m still thick with Covid, so at this rate you’ll have yours before me.
Also my sales person is on annual leave, so can’t organise anything for a week or so even after I’m eventually off the sick wagon!!😅

The wait will be worth it - hopefully. 😷

1 hour ago, Starensis said:

That's good news, my build date is still showing as 4/4 so fingers crossed it should be built on Monday.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Starensis said:

Can I ask when you placed your order? 

12 hours ago, Starensis said:

Will this come with the wireless Apple car play?

Mid December 21.

13 hours ago, Starensis said:

Mine is giving an eta at derby of tomorrow. How do you search up 21MY v 22MY?

See below.

E4246192-718C-4D72-AC6D-7AF49C2940C1.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links