Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

I ordered mine in March for delivery of July to September, I got an email from my dealer saying mines been put back for October to November, it could come in ealier but I don't know yet and if anyone orders a new yaris now you're looking at March next year so it's being pushed back to a 9 month wait 

On 5/30/2022 at 5:00 PM, Roy124 said:

I see the production for June has been cut.  Does this affect the Yaris?  When does MyT get updated I wonder. 

Seems to be only the Corolla and Rav4  

• Like 1

My wife ordered a Yaris Dynamic in mid-January, and was initially told JUne for delivery.. then July, then August..

Just got an update last week saying it was being built, and another today saying it has left the factory in France!

• Like 1

Looking on the configurator last night and it appears the tech pack is no longer an option, so no HUD or JBL.

Funnily enough HUD is still listed for the top Mazda 2 hybrid.

16 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

Looking on the configurator last night and it appears the tech pack is no longer an option, so no HUD or JBL.

If mine does not have tech pack will cancel ordered beginning of April they gave me a delivery of September / October but don’t think that will happen?

Ordered my excel with no extras at the end of January. 
my order disappeared from myT in March. Despite contacting Toyota and my dealer with all info they required they still haven’t managed to get it back.

The dealer phoned this week to say they now had a stock number? And it should be going into build soon they say should be delivered around the end of July. Has anyone had the same experience  if so does  this info sound correct?

I ordered my Yaris Design, Decuma Grey, on 15 January 2022. It went into build on 17 May, left the factory on 20 May, arrived in Toton on 26 May and my dealer rang to say it had arrived at the dealership on 1 June. I received my finance form to complete electronically on 3 June and have made an appointment to collect it on Wednesday 8 June. It was ordered by phone call and paperwork done by email - I did the test drive elsewhere. Very efficient (apart from the long wait!). I arranged GAP insurance online at a fraction of what the the dealership charges.

The beauty is that I get 0% finance. I notice on the Toyota website the finance is now at 1.9%.

Thought this might be useful to someone.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Graham47 said:

Wait what!? :eek: 

Why would they do that!? Why even bother getting the Excel spec then?? Good grief, damned glad I got the car when I did!! As I've said before, I really don't understand Toyota GB's decision-making process...

And you still can't pick a colour that isn't some shade of grey too!

Cyker, grey appears to be the new silver. 

They had better not change our order. We ordered the Excel with tech pack and panoramic roof. It disappeared off MyT for a few months and is now back on after a number of emails to the Dealer and Toyota. We're still hoping for our promised delivery date of September

On 6/4/2022 at 11:25 AM, Ralph H said:

Ordered my excel with no extras at the end of January. 
my order disappeared from myT in March. Despite contacting Toyota and my dealer with all info they required they still haven’t managed to get it back.

The dealer phoned this week to say they now had a stock number? And it should be going into build soon they say should be delivered around the end of July. Has anyone had the same experience  if so does  this info sound correct?

I ordered mine in beginning of February. My order also disappeared on my app in March/April time. I had to email myT and the dealer to get the app to work again.

I also ordered an excel but the add on are just the protection and chrome pack which is nothing major. Hopefully I will get my new car soon.

1 hour ago, Toothmouse said:

I ordered mine in beginning of February. My order also disappeared on my app in March/April time. I had to email myT and the dealer to get the app to work again.

I also ordered an excel but the add on are just the protection and chrome pack which is nothing major. Hopefully I will get my new car soon.

Exactly the same scenario and spec for me. Though order details via looking into network details via Google Chrome is showing an eta of July 28th.

Some people above have shown that the process from order > dealer could take only 2 weeks, so I am still hopeful for this eta especially after being told it was put back to end of September by dealer last month...

cardata.PNG

Hi, has anyone had an update recently for Yaris Icon order that was placed end of Jan. Mrs had and update last month to say delivery is approximately July but no exact date yet.  Thanks 

6 hours ago, Janx1975 said:

Exactly the same scenario and spec for me. Though order details via looking into network details via Google Chrome is showing an eta of July 28th.

cardata.PNG

In Chrome I get the Network screen but entering my order number returns errors. 

Topics merged.

Don’t forget the range has just changed and everything will need updating.  You can follow the order tracker but images and maps might be offline for a bit.

On 6/6/2022 at 10:25 AM, Janx1975 said:

Some people above have shown that the process from order > dealer could take only 2 weeks, so I am still hopeful for this eta especially after being told it was put back to end of September by dealer last month...

cardata.PNG

Hi I can’t find my eta from using the filter. I have pressed F12 and on the network. Where should I looked for this current status page?

All I can see is status 200 and 204

28 minutes ago, Toothmouse said:

All I can see is status 200 and 204

Once you open the developer tools (Ctrl+Shift+I on PC) you will need to refresh the browser so it reloads the page. If you cant see your unique number, click on the picture of the car and the web link will update https://www.toyota.co.uk/apps/customerportal#/purchasedCarsXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as the X's illustrated here.

You can paste this number in the developers section - appears below the red dot that says "Filter" - just paste it over the word filter.

Refresh the page again and you should filter the results to just 2 lines - its one or other 🙂

1 hour ago, Janx1975 said:

Once you open the developer tools (Ctrl+Shift+I on PC) you will need to refresh the browser so it reloads the page. If you cant see your unique number, click on the picture of the car and the web link will update https://www.toyota.co.uk/apps/customerportal#/purchasedCarsXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as the X's illustrated here.

You can paste this number in the developers section - appears below the red dot that says "Filter" - just paste it over the word filter.

Refresh the page again and you should filter the results to just 2 lines - its one or other 🙂

Hi there. Yes I have done all the filter. I can find where it says status = no status. So maybe I just need to wait for a bit longer. Order was placed on 11/2/2022. On my deposit receipt it has ETA of 1/7/22.

i emailed my dealer. order was placed on 11/2/22. so I have been told that there is a now a delay on my ETA. was meant to arrived on 1/7/22. but now push back to 17/8/22. Still cant see any update on the myT app using the F12 pathway.

25 minutes ago, Toothmouse said:

i emailed my dealer. order was placed on 11/2/22. so I have been told that there is a now a delay on my ETA. was meant to arrived on 1/7/22. but now push back to 17/8/22. Still cant see any update on the myT app using the F12 pathway.

Once you have put your order number in the search box, refresh the page.. and you will see you order number on the list below (the are going to be 2 visible) one is the correct.
image.thumb.png.7aa684e1a4ff0c382444b6f6ced7b6c4.png

Up until yesterday Chrome reported errors.  Today, after the call from the dealer I have two line references.  Line 1 is null data, no status, my name, dealers data, and order details. 

Line 2 reports failed to load response data. 

At least this is progress. 

51 minutes ago, Alex.K said:

Once you have put your order number in the search box, refresh the page.. and you will see you order number on the list below (the are going to be 2 visible) one is the correct.
image.thumb.png.7aa684e1a4ff0c382444b6f6ced7b6c4.png

hi there. yes i can see what like yours. first one is status code of 200 which shows that current status is no status. and for my ETA its also stated as null. i guess its because my car is not being built as yet

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

Up until yesterday Chrome reported errors.  Today, after the call from the dealer I have two line references.  Line 1 is null data, no status, my name, dealers data, and order details. 

Line 2 reports failed to load response data. 

At least this is progress. 

yes this is exactly what I got also