Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

All Toyotas bought from a Toyota dealership, be it new or approved used, come with 1 years' roadside assistance as standard. At least they did last time I checked!

I was lucky as mine rolled over from my previous car, so I effective had 18 months of cover! Sadly they have changed the terms and this is no longer a thing (In fact the new terms are much worse than the old ones... The one good thing is they offer a 2-year plan which is a good bit cheaper per year, closer to what the 1-year price was before the price started going up!)

• Thanks 1

I got a years roadside assistance when I bought mine in October last year.

• Thanks 1

My car dealer emailed me today to say that my car should approximately be arriving 11th October at toyota, anyone know when it's likely to start being built 

• Like 1

On 7/3/2022 at 7:56 PM, FOD said:

Ordered a new Yaris Excel last November and was told delivery in April, then August, now December!  Why so long - I might have changed my mind by then?!

Has anyone else experienced such a long delay?

Yeah, I ordered mine in March to be told July to September then got told October to November and today been told it should be arriving approximately the 11th October 

So,from the sounds of it ours might still be on track for delivery in September

Message today on My T app that my car is a the dealership. Dealer rang to say great news we will have your car next week. I think it has arrived as it fits with the estimated delivery to final location off the developer tool bit. Hopefully will have it by the end of next week. First hybrid I have ever own so it’s going to be interesting.

• Like 2

That is good news. The wait is almost over

On 7/8/2022 at 6:56 AM, Llynyfan said:

We've just ordered a Mazda2 Hybrid. NOT the Mazda2, but basically a Yaris Mk4 with a Mazda badge. Limited choice spec wise compared to Toyota, we've gone for the Select which is their top of the range. Take a look on line, it has the 16 inch wheels, HUD, the upholstery I believe is from the Yaris Dynamic, full LED lights, ambient lighting etc.

We went in to px our CHR at Toyota, walked away as we were almost ignored by a young salesman and went to Mazda. Only regret we wont have a Toyota on the drive...but we will, if that makes sense 🙂

What is the ETA

I got an email today that my car has left the factory 🙂

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

What is the ETA

Email from the dealer today with a date mid September. Ordered first week of June 🙂

• Like 2

Had anyone who's ordered tech package had their car delivered yet, could you also tell me when you ordered

JRegarding roadside assist.  Mine expired last month and the renewal was adjacent to the previous year price.  We shall get a free first year sometime (ordered early Feb, Excel and no change from August yet). Your existing roadside assist does not automatically roll over however if you remember to tell them they will suspend the remaining cover for the year. 

Coming up to almost 2 weeks for my Excel being sat at Derby waiting to be handed to dealership (according to MyT) - so frustrating knowing its just up the road from where I am at work.

The shunting yard at Burnaston contains thousands of cars, the logistics of moving that many vehicles is huge, you only get about 8 cars on a transporter, depending on size. I'm sure they want to shift your car out to your dealer just as fast as you want it, please be patient 

• Like 2

It was back in 2020 that Toyota increased storage capacity at Burnaston by 3,500 cars, so hate to think what the total capacity is. 

• Like 1

Hi, I just received an email yesterday to inform me that my car is at the dealer, so I will be able to collect it end of next week or begining of the following week.
Is a Yaris Design white with no extras and I ordered at the begining of February.
My Toyota App never gave me any information of the process, so I have been waiting 6 months with basically no info but finally the day has arrived.

• Like 4

I emailed my dealer and he told me when it should arrive and then it will take them a week to valet, inspect before I can collect

Just been going through this thread with some interest.  It has some really useful information!!

Ordered my car on 16th February, Design with Panoramic roof in white.  Was originally stated June delivery, but panoramic roof would delay by a couple of months so original estimation was August '22.  The dealer is now telling me the ETA of 11th October.

Looking at the https://www.toyota.co.uk/apps/customerportal#/ putting my order details in the etaToFinalDestination is coming up as "null".  Status is still "Processing order", so is it my understanding that I will not get an ETA until my car goes into build - is this correct?

My dealer John Roe in S$%&^(*)Ihorpe is stating that the car is still in "Non-covered" (not sure what that means) with an ETA of 11th October which would be almost 8 months wait (originally quoted 6 months). Just wondering if this compares with others and is realistic.  Really hoping that this date can be brought forward.  Thanks for any guidance.

image.thumb.png.c3c6c9af5ee50a1f9620f20b913ec0a8.png

Hi I only get a eta after my car gone into build.

6 minutes ago, Toothmouse said:

Hi I only get a eta after my car gone into build.

Understand you ordered your car 7th Feb, so hoping that it won't be too long before I hear something.  Out of interest before you received build status what sort of ETA were you looking at?  I'm guessing that the panoramic roof on my part is causing the main delay. 🙂

Ordered a Yaris hybrid design with no extra on around end of Mar, went to ‘build in progress’ on 11 July and left the factory on 13 July

checked the ETA using the trick mentioned in this thread, it’s on 12 Aug and seems everything’s on track, hopefully could pick up the car on time

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, chucw2 said:

Ordered a Yaris hybrid design with no extra on around end of Mar, went to ‘build in progress’ on 11 July and left the factory on 13 July

checked the ETA using the trick mentioned in this thread, it’s on 12 Aug and seems everything’s on track, hopefully could pick up the car on time

That's a good turnaround, you should have your new car fairly soon, 😀

1 hour ago, ISL said:

Just been going through this thread with some interest.  It has some really useful information!!

Ordered my car on 16th February, Design with Panoramic roof in white.  Was originally stated June delivery, but panoramic roof would delay by a couple of months so original estimation was August '22.  The dealer is now telling me the ETA of 11th October.

Looking at the https://www.toyota.co.uk/apps/customerportal#/ putting my order details in the etaToFinalDestination is coming up as "null".  Status is still "Processing order", so is it my understanding that I will not get an ETA until my car goes into build - is this correct?

My dealer John Roe in S$%&^(*)Ihorpe is stating that the car is still in "Non-covered" (not sure what that means) with an ETA of 11th October which would be almost 8 months wait (originally quoted 6 months). Just wondering if this compares with others and is realistic.  Really hoping that this date can be brought forward.  Thanks for any guidance.

image.thumb.png.c3c6c9af5ee50a1f9620f20b913ec0a8.png

This seems about right. I ordered mine on 13th March. Design spec with pano roof and parking sensors. Was told ETA of September if kept standard or Dec 2022/Jan 2023 if I wanted the pano roof. I was prepared to wait so looking at the end of the year. The backend data is also reading null atm. It will be populated as soon as they start building the car.

• Like 1

I pick my car up on Monday, I am really pleased considering original delivery date was 1st September. Mine is an Excel with no extras hence the shorter delivery time than otiginall6 quoted.

• Like 3

I ordered my Premiere Edition Yaris Cross in early March. When I placed my order, it looks like it was a vehicle someone else ordered then cancelled, so I was unable to change things such as colour and some add on's, and was not able to add pano roof... but basic add on's like side step and dash camera's they added and said would be fitted once it arrived at the dealership.

My biggest issues is I am unable to track it via the MyT app... despite constantly asking the dealership.... the last update I had from them was that because someone else had placed the original order, it prevents them from adding it to my MyT app... they are also unable to provide a VIN etc.... to add manually. anyone else ever experienced this issue?

Being told by sales rep that delivery is estimated July 28th... but I am not convinced...

anyone else know if there are delays on the Premiere edition?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links