Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

App now showing in transit from Grimsby to Derby. Wonder how long it will be at Derby to dealership not to long I hope and just then waiting for the PDI and then contacted to pick it up, so could be between end of October to mid November as dealer suggested it would be.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Graham47 said:

Thanks John…. I was curious if you had ordered (and got) the Tech Pack…

I Would have liked the hud, but didn't want to pay for upgraded sound system.

1 hour ago, Marred said:

App now showing in transit from Grimsby to Derby. Wonder how long it will be at Derby to dealership not to long I hope and just then waiting for the PDI and then contacted to pick it up, so could be between end of October to mid November as dealer suggested it would be.

When did you order yours? 

2 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

Mine has got a sat nav built in with it, I haven't had to pay extra as the dealer told me that the 22 model has got it built in, I didn't have to have it but thought it was would ideal to have it

I think built in sat nav when included on the trim can be good. I don't like using phone for it, only when the sat nav doesn't get to a destination properly. Think I read there is a way to WiFi the phone to the built in sat nav to give live traffic update. 

Hopefully your new car will be with u soon.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mojo1010 said:

I think built in sat nav when included on the trim can be good. I don't like using phone for it, only when the sat nav doesn't get to a destination properly. Think I read there is a way to WiFi the phone to the built in sat nav to give live traffic update. 

Hopefully your new car will be with u soon.

I'm having the design but from what they was saying it was included in any 22 model, I think you can use google maps and link it to the screen if you dont have the built in sat nav and thank you I hope so too 

That is good, I ordered the excel so it definitely comes with sat nav. As the built in sat nav don't have live traffic updates there was a method to connect mobile to get this in the settings I have read a post from someone on the forum. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

When did you order yours? 

Late April this year and was told expect delivery 31st October but had to contact the dealership and was then told it was showing 17th November but it could be earlier or later.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marred said:

Late April this year and was told expect delivery 31st October but had to contact the dealership and was then told it was showing 17th November but it could be earlier or later.

You’re lucky, I ordered mine middle of March, it's apparently built and left the factory have been told it was pushed back again to the first week of December even though its on the board as next week or first week of November 

3 hours ago, Mojo1010 said:

That is good, I ordered the excel so it definitely comes with sat nav. As the built in sat nav don't have live traffic updates there was a method to connect mobile to get this in the settings I have read a post from someone on the forum. 

The 2022 excel comes with the 9” smart connect screen which has its own built in sim for its cloud based inbuilt sat nav. Don’t know how long this will be free to use but at the moment it is. 
It also has wireless Android auto and Apple car play, I have a iPhone which connects up automatically when you switch on. This allows you to use any sat nav you have on your phone like the free Waze app for instance. So it doesn’t really matter if the built in sat nav stops working as you can always use your phone. I use the TomTom go app which is not free but the maps are downloaded to my phone so it doesn’t use much data and imo it’s easier to use than the built in map

• Like 3

Will be picking up my Yaris design on 31st October. (It’s actually available to collect now but I’m busy until then.) Ordered 9th May. 

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Rizz said:

Will be picking up my Yaris design on 31st October. (It’s actually available to collect now but I’m busy until then.) Ordered 9th May. 

Excellent news, just over 5 months delivery is pretty good, what delivery were you quoted when you ordered?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Rizz said:

You’re very lucky, I ordered mine 13th March and got no clue where mine is or when it's arriving. Hope you enjoy your new car 

I'm genuinely envious of loads of people here. Ordered mine with tech pack back in Jan but I'll be waiting until April to get mine. Should have opted for the standard excel 😞

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, ISL said:

Excellent news, just over 5 months delivery is pretty good, what delivery were you quoted when you ordered?

They actually thought it would come late November or even December. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jodie Danielle said:

You’re very lucky, I ordered mine 13th March and got no clue where mine is or when it's arriving. Hope you enjoy your new car 

Hopefully you get news soon! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jsizzy said:

I'm genuinely envious of loads of people here. Ordered mine with tech pack back in Jan but I'll be waiting until April to get mine. Should have opted for the standard excel 😞

Sounds like the tech pack & panoramic roof is causing the delay with orders. 

Does the my toyota app update automatically or do I need to update the app .using it to track my new yaris

11 hours ago, Jsizzy said:

I'm genuinely envious of loads of people here. Ordered mine with tech pack back in Jan but I'll be waiting until April? to get mine. Should have opted for the standard excel 😞

I really wanted the tech pack, but was too late when I checked in April as that's when the option was no longer available. 

You will love the JBL and HUD when you do get the car.

• Like 2

I'm hoping it's just temporary because of the chip shortage, and that when that's sorted out they'll reintroduce it, as IMHO it's a a big USP of the car - How many other cars this size can have a HUD?? And a proper wind-screen one too, not like the ones that project off a tiny bit of pop-up glass!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ParisYaris said:

Just recieved an update that my yaris is being built.

Great news, seems that things are starting to move and hope to hear some good news soon.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rizz said:

Hopefully you get news soon! 

Thank you I hope so too

• Like 2

Ordered in March and app has now changed from “In Transit Toton” to “In Transit Derbyshire”. Hoping that I will have my car soon! 🤞

• Like 3

Well I have had an update on mine, because I have got the sat nav that's what is causing mine to not be coming til first week of December now. Hope everyone who has ordered theirs enjoy them 

• Like 3

Car now at dealership with number plate and vin number, hopefully within the next week it will be outside our house. Just over 6 months so not bad going that.

• Like 4

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links