Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

On 3/2/2023 at 2:23 PM, JayEssE said:

It’s finally here. I was a little apprehensive because I’ve never driven an automatic before but it’s a pleasure to drive and very nippy.

AB90C8D5-997F-4D6D-B1DF-B1C936A6FE4C.jpeg

It's exactly the same colour as ours. They are lovely to drive

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Big_D said:

It's exactly the same colour as ours. They are lovely to drive

Nice, though couldn't justify spending 900 on it myself. 

• Confused 1

On 3/2/2023 at 2:23 PM, JayEssE said:

It’s finally here. I was a little apprehensive because I’ve never driven an automatic before but it’s a pleasure to drive and very nippy.

AB90C8D5-997F-4D6D-B1DF-B1C936A6FE4C.jpeg

Love my MK4 and would not go back to a manual it's that good, looks real good in Red 👍

• Like 2

Not only did we go for the Scarlet Flare, we also got the panoramic roof and Tech pack. Well worth every penny

• Like 3

On 2/28/2023 at 1:20 PM, Yugguy1970 said:

We have just been told May for our new Yaris, ordered Sep last year.

So further to this the dealer has just called to say the car has arrived.  Can get it in a few day's time.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Yugguy1970 said:

So further to this the dealer has just called to say the car has arrived.  Can get it in a few day's time.

Great news! Which spec did you order out of interest?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ACWalker said:

Great news! Which spec did you order out of interest?

Yaris Design, same as she has now.

• Like 3

Oooh that's quite a jump forward; Gives hope to those still waiting!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yugguy1970 said:

Yaris Design, same as she has now.

That gives me hope I may get mine in June now!

• Like 2

I’m not jealous at all🤢

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Cyker said:

Oooh that's quite a jump forward; Gives hope to those still waiting!!

Aye, I am surprised tbh.  Makes me wonder if it was a cancelled order of the same spec or something.  I'll ask when we pick it up.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Yugguy1970 said:

Aye, I am surprised tbh.  Makes me wonder if it was a cancelled order of the same spec or something.  I'll ask when we pick it up.

Where was the progress in the app? Did it go into build at all?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, S_Plym said:

Where was the progress in the app? Did it go into build at all?

So no, this was a weird one, we had originally ordered a Yaris Cross but cancelled that and ordered the Yaris.  But the Yaris Cross stayed in the app and the Yaris never appeared.  As were happy enough to wait we didn't do anything about it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, just to report delivery time of a Yaris to Lisbon (mid spec, equivalent to UK market Design spec): ordered on December 19th, has arrived to Portugal and paperwork completed, but will arrive Lisbon next week, roughly 4 months. Better than expected but still a long lead time.

• Like 2

Great enjoy it shortly.  My order for a design, given 10 months ETA! It could come sooner, who knows. 

@JoaoMGreat news, seems that delivery times have improved significantly and provides some hope to others waiting. I have done almost 6000 miles in mine since January and have enjoyed every mile. Even this morning I’m taking it to Shelsley Walsh instead of the 911 which is still SORN in the garage. You won’t be disappointed when it arrives, a brilliant car.

• Like 3

Just a little update. We are waiting for an Excel ordered September 22. My brother is also waiting for a Design ordered the same time. Both are still on processing.

Hopefully not much longer 🤞

• Like 1

12 hours ago, YarisOps said:

Just a little update. We are waiting for an Excel ordered September 22. My brother is also waiting for a Design ordered the same time. Both are still on processing.

Hopefully not much longer 🤞

Did you ordered some special features? The design spec should be available by now. I don't believe that being RHD make any big difference in lead time. Ours is standard white (not metallic)

10 hours ago, JoaoM said:

Did you ordered some special features? The design spec should be available by now. I don't believe that being RHD make any big difference in lead time. Ours is standard white (not metallic)

No special features, the Mother in law is also waiting for a design ordered same time! 

Excel - Standard white, no extras
Design - Standard white, no extras
Design - Metallic grey (forgot the name), no extras

All ordered end of September 22 before interest rates went up, all showing as Processing on MyT 

I did read that they wait for a batch of RHD orders before doing them but not sure how true that is

• Sad 1

We finally got ours after an 11 month wait. Is is AWESOME !!! Really is well worth the wait.

• Like 6

Placed an Excel order in Sept. Got an update late March in myT app to say they're processing. It's now (couple weeks later) moved onto the build stage.

People who recently accepted their cars, how long did each of these stages take in 2023?

Edit: literally minutes after posting, I now see that it's in transit, in Belgium lol

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Ibex said:

Placed an Excel order in Sept. Got an update late March in myT app to say they're processing. It's now (couple weeks later) moved onto the build stage.

People who recently accepted their cars, how long did each of these stages take in 2023?

Edit: literally minutes after posting, I now see that it's in transit, in Belgium lol

Enjoy! Hope it doesn't take too long to get to you 🤞

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ibex said:

Mine took around a month after going into build. Hopefully yours will be quicker 👍

• Sad 1

Ordered a white design with parking pack on 3rd December.

Dealer emailed me saying that Toyota stated it's in build, but it's still showing as processed on the app. I'm hoping the app is just slow to update 😅

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links