Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

Dealer emailed me to say my  car is coming into the dealership 11th Feb and could a pick a reg number from a list.

Since I odered it in July I told them I will wait until March for the 22 plate and they agreed.

How long it usually takes to move from build in progress to leave the factory

Receive the email from Toyota last Wednesday stating it is now in build,. According to the JSON data it should left the Factory on the 22nd and arrived in Zeebrugge on the 23rd January, just checked the website and the data behind but nothing changed and shows as still in build

image.thumb.png.dcf554b2114dbd70761c48ccedaaa821.png

Any of you had the same? and from your experience how long should it take from Build to in transit ?

Thanks

J

Something up to a week, but keep in mind that "in transit" just means that the car is the responsibility of outbound logistics, doesn't mean, necessarily, that the car is on its way to you.

6 hours ago, JMCterrano2 said:

Receive the email from Toyota last Wednesday stating it is now in build,. According to the JSON data it should left the Factory on the 22nd and arrived in Zeebrugge on the 23rd January, just checked the website and the data behind but nothing changed and shows as still in build

Any of you had the same? and from your experience how long should it take from Build to in transit ?

Thanks

J

The car carrier is due to Dock zeebrugge at 8am tomorrow, takes them about a day to load , check the app thursday ,it should be back in grimsby by then. If you can't wait, Google ship tracker and look for a vessel called sea cruiser 2, its the ship that takes the toyotas from zeebrugge to grimsby.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JMCterrano2 said:

Thanks

J

Just to give you an indication, mine went into production on 2nd Jan and I picked it up from the dealer on 18th Jan

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Malomaka said:

Just to give you an indication, mine went into production on 2nd Jan and I picked it up from the dealer on 18th Jan

That's quick. Where was your's built ?

14 hours ago, Malomaka said:

Are you sure it was built in that time period, or was it a cancelled car that met your spec and you got lucky.

Just notice. That used cars prices are up by 25% my Yaris hybrid is selling at £24k to 28k according to miliage

so my question is what is the delivery time on new Yaris hybrids can you pick one up quickly if your not fussy on colour etc 

not many about most are to order 4-6 month wait currently the Yaris cross is even longer

We ordered ours in December last year and may get it in September this year.

On 1/25/2022 at 10:38 AM, Stopeter44 said:

That's quick. Where was your's built ?

France and I had been waiting since early September, got delayed then brought forward from delayed date.

On 1/25/2022 at 12:07 PM, Catlover said:

Are you sure it was built in that time period, or was it a cancelled car that met your spec and you got lucky.

Well I got message saying going into production, then 4 days later saying at the port, then at Derby, then at dealer. Each stage seemed to take around 4 days each.

29 minutes ago, Malomaka said:

Well I got message saying going into production, then 4 days later saying at the port, then at Derby, then at dealer. Each stage seemed to take around 4 days each.

That was quick, compared with my CZ built Yaris. It was in production 3-4 days, in Transit in CZ about 10 days, and then another 10 days in transit CZ -> FR -> Dealer. IIRC, the car entered production 28/11 and was delivered 22/12.

I ordered mine end of August, given a delivery date of November and collected it today!!!

• Like 1

Just to add I ordered a Yaris Icon yesterday and have been told to expect it in June. They're taking our existing Yaris hybrid in tomorrow to maximise trade in. I have no idea where its being built.

@Cowgirl

Nice one. What colour and model did you order?

Ordered our Yaris Excel in December. We're expecting it in September this year.

On 1/26/2022 at 4:43 PM, Cowgirl said:

I ordered mine end of August, given a delivery date of November and collected it today!!!

Congratulations Caroline, you will love your new Yaris.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Haut said:

Put a deposit on my Yaris in August, still no car in sight. 😧

Have you set up a My T account ?

Do you have a confirmed order N° ?

What spec did you order ?

Many here ordered cars in August and took delivery in December/January.

I got a Dynamic Yaris with a city pack in Galactic blue.

Finding like I’m learning to drive all over again

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I believe the colour, and accessories can influence the delivery date too. When we placed the order we were told September 2022 due to the panoramic roof, Tech Pack, and Scarlet Flare colour.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2022 at 7:03 PM, YarisOAP said:

Just notice. That used cars prices are up by 25% my Yaris hybrid is selling at £24k to 28k according to miliage

so my question is what is the delivery time on new Yaris hybrids can you pick one up quickly if your not fussy on colour etc 

Current tatus of Yaris orders as of 27th Jan is:

• No un allocated stock either physical or enroute available
  • All current orders will be allocated for May 22 build for July 22 deliveries
  • Extended lead times to be expected for Tech Pack or Panoramic roof 

Current Yaris order rate seems to be outpacing actual production at present as in early Jan we were getting March build May delivery by the end of Jan this has jumped to May build July delivery 

Current lead times are worsening as Omicron Covid is hitting high levels of staff absence as well a the global microprocessor chip shortage slowing factory outout with some models such as Proace having a lead times as long as June 2023 for build. 

• Like 1

So I want a new Yaris Excel for September better order it in March ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links