Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

1 hour ago, YarisOAP said:

So I want a new Yaris Excel for September better order it in March ?

The configurator is currently quoting 28 weeks for an Excel which would take you to late Aug.

I ordered an Excel with no extras  yesterday dealer is estimating June/July delivery 

Similar topics merged

21 hours ago, Devon Aygo said:

Extended lead times to be expected for Tech Pack or Panoramic roof 

That would explain the September date we were quoted.

Ordered the excel trim with tech package 2 weeks ago, anyone know roughly how long I'd be waiting to get mine? 

3 hours ago, Jsizzy said:

Ordered the excel trim with tech package 2 weeks ago, anyone know roughly how long I'd be waiting to get mine? 

Np, but if you have a My T account and your order is shown as processing, then you can look for what is called JSON data, or what I called status diving. You can look at the data behind the My T status, that has estimated dates for build, delivery etc.

There are a lot of posts about it, look for JSON or Status Diving.

7 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

There are a lot of posts about it, look for JSON or Status Diving.

I've searched and found a couple of python apps but these fail with errors after "Your vehicle does not support Connected services". I'm looking for more information about estimated dates for build etc.. Can you link to one or two of the posts you're aware of. Thank you 🙂

Yaris Cross Excel, today, about 20 weeks. 

The order form states MY21.  

1 hour ago, scgf said:

I've searched and found a couple of python apps but these fail with errors after "Your vehicle does not support Connected services". I'm looking for more information about estimated dates for build etc.. Can you link to one or two of the posts you're aware of. Thank you 🙂

Try this

• Thanks 1

fyi, got my car. earlier than the estimated delivery given from the backend data. but that date was slowly reducing as the delivery progressed

car is amazing 😄

it was a laugh as well, i knew the car had arrived before the dealer called to give me the good news. Don't know why they don't make the backend info more available 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Ebem said:

fyi, got my car. earlier than the estimated delivery given from the backend data. but that date was slowly reducing as the delivery progressed

Yes, once you get data from backend data, it looks very much like the estimated dates are "no later than". I did find there was some elasticity in the dates, but overall, the came in closer rather than extending further out.

5 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

Yes, once you get data from backend data, it looks very much like the estimated dates are "no later than". I did find there was some elasticity in the dates, but overall, the came in closer rather than extending further out.

In my case the dates were pretty good once they showed up. there was a 1 day delay on the over seas crossing, but once it hit the UK it basically flew through to the dealer.

In my case it had estimated a delivery date 4 days later than i received it, though during the transport that date was moved out by over a week before, though ultimately it still arrived earlier than the original estimate. 

I found the actual build dates and transport dates were either on point, or within a day (for transport). The data is great for peace of mind though, once its in the system its good to be able to plan around some solid dates.

• Like 1

Who's taken delivery of their yaris this month and when had you ordered? 

Could you please also give info about the trim levels and options you guys added so I know a rough time scale of how long I'd be waiting. 

6 hours ago, Jsizzy said:

Who's taken delivery of their yaris this month and when had you ordered? 

Could you please also give info about the trim levels and options you guys added so I know a rough time scale of how long I'd be waiting. 

Nice little exercise for you, this thread has been running about 7 months, you could start at the beginning and go through each post one by one…… you will get a good idea and probably enjoy it (or should have said endure it 😁

• Like 1

Ordered our Excel with a set of mud flaps on September 12, been told by the dealer to expect delivery on 1st of March .

Hi

I ordered my Toyota Excel in October last year and I’m still waiting for it to be delivered to my dealership 

Hedley

34 minutes ago, Hedleyr said:

Hi

I ordered my Toyota Excel in October last year and I’m still waiting for it to be delivered to my dealership 

Hedley

Par for the course, I reckon about another 4 weeks for you to go.

Just had a message stating my order is being processed via MyT app. Car is Design in solid white.

What sort of timing from here can I expect? It hasn’t gone red for “in build” as yet.

Only asking as I need to sell current Yaris Icon-Tech to ensure I maximise return on it.

For info - Order was placed on 14/12/21.

UPDATE  - Just been into Inspect element of order & listed as 4/4/22 for delivery. Just over 4 months from order. Being Built in France also.

I bought a solid white "Design" (but French spec, and built in the Czech Republic), I received the car 2 weeks before the original estimated delivery date. Your car will go from Valenciennes to Zeebrugge and then to Burnaston and on to the dealer, which would most likely take about a month from the date the car goes to "build" status.

5 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

I bought a solid white "Design" (but French spec, and built in the Czech Republic), I received the car 2 weeks before the original estimated delivery date. Your car will go from Valenciennes to Zeebrugge and then to Burnaston and on to the dealer, which would most likely take about a month from the date the car goes to "build" status.

Thanks. How long before it moves to “build” status from message received today? Would imagine for delivery in April, it would be within next couple of weeks?

2 hours ago, Starensis said:

Just had a message stating my order is being processed via MyT app. Car is Design in solid white.

What sort of timing from here can I expect? It hasn’t gone red for “in build” as yet.

Only asking as I need to sell current Yaris Icon-Tech to ensure I maximise return on it.

For info - Order was placed on 14/12/21.

UPDATE  - Just been into Inspect element of order & listed as 4/4/22 for delivery. Just over 4 months from order. Being Built in France also.

Presumably, from what you say, p/ex was not an option ?

16 minutes ago, Graham47 said:

Presumably, from what you say, p/ex was not an option ?

Yes, they have offered me a px value, but some car buying sites are offering £1500 more. Sales Manager did say they would give me more if market prices increase. Not sure they'd offer £1500 more though.

4 hours ago, Starensis said:

Thanks. How long before it moves to “build” status from message received today? Would imagine for delivery in April, it would be within next couple of weeks?

My CZ Yaris IV went from build (28/11/2021) to delivered (22/12/2021), so I would expect a first week of March start of build.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links