Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

Had an update - mine is scheduled for 14/4 now, originally 3/5. It’s also now disappeared from MyT. Purchased tab has gone! 🙄

• Like 2

Sorry if this has been asked before but how can I find out the delivery of my new excel but only ordered A few days ago

It will be in MyT app under purchased tab - if you have an account with email you listed during purchase.

But it will only show that it is ordered, the rest of the processes will be greyed out.  Even data mining (explained somewhere here) will not have much for a few months. 

Ordered a Yaris Excel in Dacuma Grey at the end of March, I have been told September delivery which works for me. Although I will need to get the dealership to deliver the car to me as bought from Toyota, Sidcup and I live in Teesside. I was very surprised with the difference in deals dealerships were willing to do.

21 minutes ago, Cyclops1688 said:

Ordered a Yaris Excel in Dacuma Grey at the end of March, I have been told September delivery which works for me. Although I will need to get the dealership to deliver the car to me as bought from Toyota, Sidcup and I live in Teesside. I was very surprised with the difference in deals dealerships were willing to do.

Yes there are some dealers willing to under cut to get the sale.

You do have to look at all aspects of the deal though, including your time & cost to travel there and back on pick up day, how to deal with any problems as well.

I bought a brand new car in 2013 from a dealer 200 miles away from me, by the time I factored in the cost of train ticket, petrol to get home, my time and the fall out from the damage the car had on pickup (scratched Alloy wheel, broken lamp-which I had to get repaired locally), I saved virtually no money on the deal. 

I nearly bought from Sidcup dealer, as it’s not that far from me, but my local dealer almost matched the deal, and the few hundred pounds difference wasn’t worth saving in the end from previous experience, so went local. 

I hope goes all smoothly for you in September 🤗

2 minutes ago, Pumatron said:

Yes there are some dealers willing to under cut to get the sale.

You do have to look at all aspects of the deal though, including your time & cost to travel there and back on pick up day, how to deal with any problems as well.

I bought a brand new car in 2013 from a dealer 200 miles away from me, by the time I factored in the cost of train ticket, petrol to get home, my time and the fall out from the damage the car had on pickup (scratched Alloy wheel, broken lamp-which I had to get repaired locally), I saved virtually no money on the deal. 

I nearly bought from Sidcup dealer, as it’s not that far from me, but my local dealer almost matched the deal, and the few hundred pounds difference wasn’t worth saving in the end from previous experience, so went local. 

I hope goes all smoothly for you in September 🤗

My local dealer was over £70 a month more for a PCP deal, going to look at getting the car delivered and fingers crossed all will go well.

12 hours ago, Starensis said:

It will be in MyT app under purchased tab - if you have an account with email you listed during purchase.

I have had MyT for years but cannot find no purchased tab anywhere ?

Just now, YarisOAP said:

I have had MyT for years but cannot find no purchased tab anywhere ?

Is the e-mail you gave to the dealer when your ordered the same as the one you use to log into My T/My Toyota ?

The order and the My T credentials have to match.

5 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

Is the e-mail you gave to the dealer when your ordered the same as the one you use to log into My T/My Toyota ?

The order and the My T credentials have to match.

I just checked the order form and has the same email as the MyT

13 minutes ago, YarisOAP said:

You don't see this?

Screenshot 2022-04-11 103050.png

33 minutes ago, Starensis said:

You don't see this?

Screenshot 2022-04-11 103050.png

No nothing only mine in the garage 

50 minutes ago, YarisOAP said:

Others have had a similar problem, maybe ask the dealer ?

1 hour ago, YarisOAP said:

No nothing only mine in the garage 

Mine took about 2 weeks to appear on My T after ordering.

On 4/5/2022 at 5:56 PM, Ange1256 said:

Just wondering if you have any updates after arrival at Derby ? Also waiting …

Showing as ETA at dealer Weds now. Any update?

7 hours ago, OTS84 said:

Hi.  I’ve not had any updates😬 on the app or online web page .  (unfortunately I can’t access the hidden data on a pc)  I’m  hopeful then, that  it may be delivered soon, as it’s day 7 ‘in transit Derbyshire’ !

Fingers crossed all goes to plan for Wednesday 

10 hours ago, OTS84 said:

Just been informed mine is at dealer now, unfortunatley, I go on holiday end of this week, so won't be able to collect until I return. 😞

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

Others have had a similar problem, maybe ask the dealer ?

The dealer says down load a new app ?

6 minutes ago, YarisOAP said:

The dealer says down load a new app ?

Maybe.

Now I come to think of my experience, I had no order "processing" until about 3 weeks after the order was originally placed. At the time, I had been told that my Yaris would be built in France, and that the factory was closed because of the then and still ongoing chip shortage.

When I did get the email notification telling me the car was being "processed" , the My T app showed the "purchased" tab, with the sequence of events and the current status.

I am inclined to think you have a similar scenario to the one I had, i.e. your order has not yet been processed, for whatever reason. Until it is being processed you won't have any status.

In short, if you have had an email saying the car is being processed, then you should have order tracking under "purchased" in the My T app. If you haven't had an email, then for the moment, the situation looks normal. If you have had an email, but no MY T tracking, then maybe take it up with Toyota UK, you can contact them through the MY Toyota interface on the website.

1 hour ago, Starensis said:

Just been informed mine is at dealer now, unfortunatley, I go on holiday end of this week, so won't be able to collect until I return. 😞

Wow, that was quick, If I remember correctly yours was built a few days before mine, according to MyT mine arrived at Toton today, the ETA is still showing as 5/5/22 🙂

11 minutes ago, TimChapman said:

Wow, that was quick, If I remember correctly yours was built a few days before mine, according to MyT mine arrived at Toton today, the ETA is still showing as 5/5/22 🙂

Probably all down to filling up transporters for certain destinations. If there is'nt a full load, they will schedule when other orders arrive.

6 hours ago, Starensis said:

Had a call this morning saying it’s arrived. Collecting next Weds 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OTS84 said:

I’m going in Friday to sign for it, then picking it up after my holiday. No point leaving it on drive whilst away.

You’ll get yours before we get ours. 😢

On 4/12/2022 at 3:42 PM, OTS84 said:

23 hours ago, Starensis said:

I’m going in Friday to sign for it, then picking it up after my holiday. No point leaving it on drive whilst away.

You’ll get yours before we get ours. 😢

Glad to hear that you two are picking up your cars soon.  I ordered mine just at the end of March, so still have a long way to go to September. 

Would love to hear your experience when you do go to collect it e.g what procedures you had to go through, any inspection before leaving the dealership etc.  I have never purchased a brand new car so I am kind of excited by the whole process. 

I ordered an Excel in white.  What did you ordered?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ParisYaris said:

Glad to hear that you two are picking up your cars soon.  I ordered mine just at the end of March, so still have a long way to go to September. 

Would love to hear your experience when you do go to collect it e.g what procedures you had to go through, any inspection before leaving the dealership etc.  I have never purchased a brand new car so I am kind of excited by the whole process. 

I ordered an Excel in white.  What did you ordered?

We ordered a Design in Solid White with a couple of accessories. Got first service included also.

This is probably our 4th new car over the last 30 years. The first time is exciting, second interesting and thereafter, just another car for me. Don’t expect too much from the dealer. There won’t be bunting or party poppers going off. It’ll be a quick handover by them: then up to you to highlight any issues or ask questions.

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links