Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris - delivery, etc

Cjohnston1982

Hi everyone. Thanks very much for your responses to my question about order timelines. 

I received an update from the dealer yesterday morning telling me my vehicle had been pushed back for a second time, to 28th May (due for arrival at dealership).

I then received notification from the MyT app and an email from Toyota at 8pm telling me that the Vehicle has been delivered to my dealer and they will now contact me to arrange collection. 

I have contacted the dealer asking if this is correct and am waiting on a repsonse - has anyone experienced this before? When the MyT app notifies you that it’s been delivered, is it always to the local dealer or could it be to the franchise hub? 
The app has now changed so I can’t see the timeline any more and it allows me to view (the nonexistent) vehicle stats etc so surely this should mean it’s arrived! Just confused as to why not 8 hours prior I got told it’s still not due for 16 days.

thanks everyone!

1 hour ago, ARB11 said:

I have contacted the dealer asking if this is correct and am waiting on a repsonse - has anyone experienced this before? When the MyT app notifies you that it’s been delivered, is it always to the local dealer or could it be to the franchise hub? 

When I took delivery of my Yaris, My T told me it was delivered about a week later. So when the car is close to being delivered, Your dealer should have better info.

Timeline on mine was quite accurate. As soon as it went to arrived at retailer, I rang them and they informed me it was there. 

1 hour ago, Starensis said:

Timeline on mine was quite accurate. As soon as it went to arrived at retailer, I rang them and they informed me it was there. 

You’re right. I received the update at 8pm and then rang the dealer at 10am next day to be told it had just been delivered that morning - apparently customers often get the notification the day before it arrives. Picking it up Tuesday!

• Like 2

So, the wait is almost over for you. Our order disappeared off MyT a couple of months ago. I'm still  trying to get Toyota to get it back on the MyT. I have confirmation from the dealer that it has been ordered though.

On 2/22/2022 at 9:11 PM, ToyotaRocker said:

I got design in black two weeks ago, it took exactly three weeks from built date to delivery to dealer (VIN didn't change). Plus a week to sort out paperwork which is heavily dependent on the dealer. Also the estimated delivery to final destination line on inspect element, was brought forward four times.

How can you see the estimated delivery date?

14 hours ago, Rohaan_A said:

How can you see the estimated delivery date?

Go to Toyota website (with chrome) where you can see the stages of your order.

Press F12, select network and in "filter" type your order number. Refresh the page. You will now see a list and your order number will be visible there. Select it and you will be able to see ETA and other info.
image.thumb.png.6f299eab62adf1fb81999477f3365d04.png

• Like 1

Hi do you only get an update if they have started building your car? 

Anyone who has ordered excel model with tech package around jan, can you get back to me as to what the progress has been on your order. My estimated delivery date is feb 23. Quite a long time to wait given I ordered in january of this year.

9 hours ago, Jsizzy said:

Anyone who has ordered excel model with tech package around jan, can you get back to me as to what the progress has been on your order. My estimated delivery date is feb 23. Quite a long time to wait given I ordered in january of this year.

I ordered a now no longer available Dynamic with city pack in November 2021.

The dealer told me the city pack would add a long delay to the vehicle and advised to not order it, but I decided I would of regretted not ticking that option, so went with it with an intention to sit it out. 
I was told it was estimated to arrive in July 22.
To my surprise the vehicle was at the dealers in early April, and apart from a faff trying to get a date for pick up, I had the vehicle on the drive by end of April some three months before planned. 

So, from my experience the estimated dates are not fully reliable, but I do know the supply chains are very volatile at the moment for many different reasons.

I hope the wait isn’t too long for you and it arrives earlier than planned, it is worth the wait as it does appear to be generally a good car. 

• Like 2

Hi all,

My ETA from the inspection it has been going up and down the last 10 days.. Started from 08-June-2022 > 17-June-2022 > 15-June-2022 > 8-June-2022 > 2-June-2022 > 31-May-2022 > and now 6-June-2022.

It's still under Transit (From France > Belgium > Malmo,Sweden (with Ship) > Hanko,Finland > Dealer.

It has been in Malmo for about ~12 days without any updates except the ETA that is changing all the time. The "leftLocationOn: null" state is still empty, so I don't know when it's going to leave Malmo. Are these ups-and-downs common to happen 🤨 ?

I still don't have a clear answer from my dealer even now, just early june, that the car is 2 steps away from here.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pumatron said:

I ordered a now no longer available Dynamic with city pack in November 2021.

The dealer told me the city pack would add a long delay to the vehicle and advised to not order it, but I decided I would of regretted not ticking that option, so went with it with an intention to sit it out. 
I was told it was estimated to arrive in July 22.
To my surprise the vehicle was at the dealers in early April, and apart from a faff trying to get a date for pick up, I had the vehicle on the drive by end of April some three months before planned. 

So, from my experience the estimated dates are not fully reliable, but I do know the supply chains are very volatile at the moment for many different reasons.

I hope the wait isn’t too long for you and it arrives earlier than planned, it is worth the wait as it does appear to be generally a good car. 

I think you made the right choice - The Mk4 is harder to place than the earlier Yarisususuesus because the car is lower and you're sat lower too, plus it's longer than the Mk1 and Mk2 so those parking sensors really help squeezing it into tight gaps!!

And I'd echo it's worth the wait! It's such a good car! Fun and economical, fast when you want it to be, sedate when you want it to be! :biggrin: I just love that I can drive it the way I do ("enthusiastically" :naughty: ) and still get higher tank-average mpgs than even my Mk1 diesel (Which set a very high bar to begin with!)

It does have flaws (Poor general visibility compared to the old ones being one of may main bugbears) but it's just so nice to drive it's easy to ignore them!

22 hours ago, Jsizzy said:

We ordered our Excel with Tech package and panoramic roof in December '21 and were give a September delivery date. Hope this helps

On 5/24/2022 at 11:08 PM, Jsizzy said:

I've not had the Tech pack, but as mentioned previously I ordered at the end of Jan '22 and was given the date of June, which was pushed back to September.

I just had an email from MyT app and I was getting excited but it appeared that my car was still in "Processing Order" but has French locations for the other staged.

Delving into the developer tools on Google however, I saw that I have an estimated date to retailer now as the 27th July - which is 2 months better than September 🙂

My Wife collected hers at the start of this month and absolutely loves it - after having trading in a 2013 Rav 4 - and feels that it is more power when needed than the Rav4. I am more of a Sunday driver, so I am more focussed on MPG 😉

Hey guys so bit of context, ordered an excel yaris at the end of october, currently in derbyshire waiting to be delivered to my dealer, dealer states there is a delay with the trucks that transport it to the dealer(something along them lines) after using inspect element it states ETA 21/06, is this likely to be accurate or are these ETA dates just guesses? 

TIA756089062_Screenshot2022-05-27231057.thumb.jpg.ea61fb823b77da1c2f2fbc0633b92a8c.jpg1358590435_Screenshot2022-05-27231042.thumb.jpg.819c3c99793cc7d6c4ad1ba85d960754.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rohaan_A said:

it states ETA 21/06, is this likely to be accurate or are these ETA dates just guesses? 

Estimates

1 minute ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Estimates

ty, do they have a tendency to be accurate or is it random/varies per order?

It is an approximate date, so can be either side (plus or minus) of the date given.

• Like 1

Ordered a new Yaris for the other half a few weeks past and quoted end of December delivery. I expect this to slip and suspect it may be around March next year. 

It's going to be a long wait. We're about halfway there for ours.

It'll just make it all the sweeter when you get it! :biggrin: 

• Like 1

I see the production for June has been cut.  Does this affect the Yaris?  When does MyT get updated I wonder. 

23 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

I see the production for June has been cut.  Does this affect the Yaris?  When does MyT get updated I wonder. 

Do you think if the Yaris we have ordered goes into 2023 we will get a new face lift being it might be a small one

YARISOAP, it might depend on whether they ordered X thousand MY21 widgets and are using them up first. 

SAAB had a rather odd version of the 99.  It had 95/96 seats and no lid on the glove box.  Very obviously scratched together from bin ends. 

I have searched the Toyota site using Chrome, F12, network and filter order number. 

All I get lots of horizontal lines in a box across the top.  The rest of the page is blank. 

Does that simply mean still processing? 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links