Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sell my Rav 4

Doris111

Hey, my name is Donna, I have a Rav 4 2003 2.0 D4D it has an actuator problem and has been sorn'd for more than a year, it had a new water pump put on it and some mud boggers, they are still good tires, i want to sell it but not sure where the best place to sell it is, I have had some advice to fix it but no one wants to fix it as its a pain in the a**e, I would love to keep the old girl as I love it but not sure what to do with her now. 

Hi Doris, have you spoken to Roy’s motor company in Norwich? They may be able to fix for you and deffo will not rip you off . Worth a call .

Hey Grumpy Stumpy, thank you for the info I will call them and see what they say, I don't want to get rid of my rav there is not one mark on her for her age, she has no dents or anything, no rust, I love my rav. I will have to decide at some point what to do about it. Its a shame to just leave her to rot but after being told so many different things I got confused and decided to do nothing about it. 

I will defo look into the garage in Norwich thank you again for the info. 

Ask to speak to Ian , they know Toyotas inside out I have been using them for 30 plus years and have never let me down. 

OK thank you so much again for this info I will defo give them a ring 😁

Hi there I have emailed Ian on your behalf just in case , so expecting a call from you . He replied back see below.

Hi Phil,  
Thanks for message and hopefully you all well ,    these do have lots of issues, actuator on these are part of turbo and seize up,  can be freed of sometimes,  they also have egr valve trouble, fuel cut off valve trouble,  sometimes just too expensive to repair , hot starting trouble too,  we will try and look after her if she calls,  kind regards Ian 

Hope this helps . There number is 01603 424877

Thank you, I just copied the number I will call Ian hopefully tomorrow on my break and see what he says. Thank you for info. 🙂

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links