Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Some Jae Thank You's

Ken

Who shouted "if you don't stop revving that car I'll come over and f :censor: king knock you out" :lol::lol:

It was beyond a joke but I did have a drunken chuckle at that one :rolleyes:

Lynn, my partner.

I like my big siggie.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bibbs

• hertsALTEZZAcol

• Ken

• JappyBeast

Who shouted "if you don't stop revving that car I'll come over and f :censor: king knock you out" :lol:  :lol:

It was beyond a joke but I did have a drunken chuckle at that one :rolleyes:

that'd be road runner, he came over to us and siad he was going to knock him out .. and I saw his face in the traffic jam on Friday and I'd not wanna upset him ..

last post guys b4 i go back over the fence to LOC.

THIS is a reply from the admin guy at MR2OC by email.

At the moment, his login name is “the ***** that caused us so much grief” best be quick as he won’t be on much longer. Please feel free to post as a guest and make any comment you see fit. He will be severely dealt with you can be sure. This is most definitely not the kind of thing we want to be associated with.

Regards and apologies

Stef.

As for the 2 clubs been together we don't have much in common with Lexus and vice-versa and after this year would be nice to seperate the 2 :thumbsup:

Have many friends on LOC but the time has come to split :thumbsup:

where does that leave me??

I am a gold member of both forums.. and feel as much of a member of TOC as i am of LOC....

:crybaby: :(

Will i still be welcome to TOC stands and meets?

was good to see a good variety of toyotas.was gonna bring my corolla,but decided to come with friends.looked for people to talk to,but couldnt find anyone :huh:

spoke to dawesy with the gt4 powered gti,one nice dude,and car.looking foward to the drive you promised!

As for the 2 clubs been together we don't have much in common with Lexus and vice-versa and after this year would be nice to seperate the 2 :thumbsup:

Have many friends on LOC but the time has come to split :thumbsup:

where does that leave me??

I am a gold member of both forums.. and feel as much of a member of TOC as i am of LOC....

:crybaby: :(

Will i still be welcome to TOC stands and meets?

With your barbie skills you'll always be welcome mate :rolleyes:

Quick note to say it was a pleasure judging your motors - some absolutely cracking cars on TOC!

Well done to Ken, Steve and the TOC crew for all the hard work to make sure the event on the hole was a huge success, trouble free and accomodating to everyones needs.

I look forward to seeing more of you in the future...

The Zeemeister :)

As for the 2 clubs been together we don't have much in common with Lexus and vice-versa

apart from we all drive Toyotas ;)

Thanks for you hard work organising the BBQ

Colin

Quick note to say it was a pleasure judging your motors - some absolutely cracking cars on TOC!

We just need trophies for :

"most recient accident"

and

"most ICE loose in a car"

and I may win one :lol:

or a ''car most thrashed by other members''

Will be no problem's next year mate as TOC won't be next to LOC and the club that was doing the revving are banned :thumbsup:

have been speaking to one of the main guys on OC, it appears the culprit was not an admin and as such not sure if they're banned don't know the full story, but am sure they will be a bit more 'careful' next year....

Member with stinking hang over..

Member with 10 shades of colour on car..

I would win!

Member with 10 shades of colour on car..

Member who most looks like their car ..

but the two clubs should be together?

personally think the two clubs should be seperated but feel this isnt the thread to start that conversation as that opens up a whole kettle of fish.....

Just wanna say thanx to everyone on sunday, especially Ken and Steve for their contribution and effort. :yes:

Pics are being uploaded right now, should take some time though :wacko:

Kenny :thumbsup:

Thanks for the explanation of the background to "the shouting woman". I have every sympathy with the troubles of getting sleep with young children, but I do wonder at the sense in bringing a young child to camp at such an event. Live and learn I guess.

As for splitting TOC and LOC, I was thinking how we might better arrange all the many Toyota related clubs for maximum impact!

Thanks for the explanation of the background to "the shouting woman". I have every sympathy with the troubles of getting sleep with young children, but I do wonder at the sense in bringing a young child to camp at such an event. Live and learn I guess.

As for splitting TOC and LOC, I was thinking how we might better arrange all the many Toyota related clubs for maximum impact!

Yeah, it was our first JAE..

We've lived and learnt.

I alone, will return next year, as I rather missed out on the drinking expedition meself.

Well, there will definitely be a few carinas going next year, thats for sure ;)

I had fun - came up with Chuck04 in my MR2 on the saturday but the stand seemed deserted with lotsa cars but no peeps :'(

Next time eh

Well all

I can say is it looks liek I seriously missed out... Know I would :(

Next year I'll make up for it.

I promise :crybaby:

I'm the events co-ord at TIF and I was 'lucky' enough to be asleep in the Gasebo next to his car when the desion was made to rev the nuts out of it. The really anoying bit was that he has spent all Friday night doing the same thing. Though, I didnt enjoy getting covered in his exhaust fumes!!! :angry:

Well, things became heated from other tents with the shout of 'you bellend' from the Mitsubsuhi Lancer area and a woman screaming from what is now this club. I must admit to adding a little vocal addition to the general cursing of this chap.

I myself had a little chat with the gent in question and when it was pointed out to him that 3.15 am was not the best time, he did realise that he had dropped a bollok and apolagised and said it wouldnt happen again.

Good old Britishness, we all laid in our bags say 'Shut the fek up!!!' But he could not hear it over the noise of his engine aproaching teminal rev's so he didnt know he was pissin us all of. After he did he stopped imeadiatly.

So, yes he was a bellend for doing it in the first place, but when he realised he did stop and apolagise. And he has had the decancy to apolagise to his own forum and to this and others I suspect. He did not seem to be a ****** at all during the conversation, not what I was expecting judging him by his actions.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links