Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

KE70 estate glass

autocad

My son is building an '87 Corolla e80 estate/wagon resto mod he is 13 so has a long way to go before he can drive it. The car is staying as a 1.3 for now so he can insure it and only has 20k on it as it was owned by an old dear. Unfortunately it's been vandalised all the glass has been smashed out which is a major headache. I think the screen/side glass is the same as the saloon, and we may replace the estate sides with perspex for now but has anyone any spare glass or would know a classic jap breaker who may have some?

Edited by FROSTYBALLS
Topic title changed to correct vehicle

Hi there I have a complete ee80 saloon for sale, was a mint motor however someone crashed into the front of me which cause damage to the passenger side front, howver all windows intact, most of thecar still in excclent condition. interior good too. Looking for £400 for the lot as its a saloon. inbox me if interested

Hi thanks, I think it's a ke70 underneath, the book in the car is fwd, but it's rwd and very late which caused the fusion so I don't think this will fit. Note sure how to edit the post?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links