Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Classics World have an Avensis Mk1 2.0 on their YouTube channel.

Konrad C

Classics World have a Mk1 Avensis 2.0 auto R reg. Very interesting.

• Like 1

I had one like this but a diesel, year 2000 in silver, bought it at 2 years old, 36,000 on it when i bought it, 200,000 on it when i sold it, between myself and my wife we drove it for 13 years, a fantastic car, the best i ever owned, and we loved it, loads of holidays taken in it. Class car. And good looking to, totally reliable and never ever let us down. A Future classic.

Thankyou Konrad for posting this, very enjoyable.

• Like 1

Hi

We had 2 of them...an S plate in red and a 51 reg in silver...i think the red one was a 1.6 s or was it a gl, cant remember, and the silver was an sr, I remember he really wanted the cdx version because of the leather seats which a neighbour bought at the same time we did...and I also recall him liking the vermont model because of its alloys and I think it came in a nice fern green.

Good memories. The red one had a centre bearing problem. And the silver one had bank sensor 1 and 2 issues lol.

We enjoyed them though!

• Like 1

I had a 1.8 GLS '98 S reg hatchback in green. It was a great car with nice economy, and could carry a lot. It had it's faults, which I posted on this forum in the pass, but the car was very dependable. Still see Mk1 ones on the road.  

• Thanks 1

I also had an 01 d4d, i put big miles on it to, 215000 when i got rid of it, we drove one each. but it honestly wasn't as good a car as the turbo diesel, flywheel trouble, brake caliper trouble amongst other stuff, still a good enough oul motor.