Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Used Verso newbie advice.

FirstTimeToyota

Looking for 2013 Verso, suggestions of engine type, trim levels ect, to be used as a family car.

Any help appreciated.

Hi, 

welcome. My verso 2015 is the trend petrol cvt version. Went for that rather than higher grade with sky roof as they don’t have a spare wheel which I prefer. Trend does include sat nav which isn’t all that good though. Cvt auto is great, take no notice of those professional reviews who criticise it as it’s very relaxing to drive and flaps on steering give you the option of driving manually. You won’t regret having a verso totally reliable. My first one 2005 still going strong never failed an mot.

Hope you find one you like, I did a bit of research before settling on a 2017 one as I liked the idea of the safety sense features but I get the impression that they are good reliable family cars whatever age. We have been happy with our auris but just wanted something a little bigger so have gone for a verso. Hoping we can get it before our upcoming holiday!

I've had my 2013 1.6 Petrol Icon for 10 months now. It's a nice drive, around £60 to fill up and average 320miles per full tank. Seats are comfy, but the very back row is probably best reserved for little children. The engine's good but you do need to work it up the revs to make it shift. All in all, a highly recommended family car 👍