Do Not Sell My Personal Information

following my item regards wind screen wipers

Mercianman

,I'm not getting equal  pressure on windscreen washers on my IQ can they be adjusted if not how do you replace them, thank you all for any help

No there is no adjustment, either the weak washer jet is blocked ( remove and soak in hot soapy water ) or the 3 way valve is faulty follow the two lines back from the jets they will converge at a valve, replace this part number 85321-28020 from Toyota

can you assist please ,cannot obtain spray nozzle jets for my windscreen like hens teeth

On 8/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, Mercianman said:

can you assist please ,cannot obtain spray nozzle jets for my windscreen like hens teeth

They are relatively obscure parts, unique to the IQ and not needed very often so it is unlikely that third party suppliers will bother, I suggest you need to contact you local Toyota dealer

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 6:22 PM, Mercianman said:

1x Genuine Windshield Washer Hose Valve for Lexus CT GS IS LS RX
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123880948799?epid=1415817111&hash=item1cd7e1443f:g:xREAAOSwOmRdXGs9

• 2 weeks later...

i also noticed poor spray and found them on eBay £7 ish for 2... very simple to replace and now i can spray the middle of the screen at last..

14 minutes ago, buddyspudface said:

i also noticed poor spray and found them on ebay £7 ish for 2... very simple to replace and now i can spray the middle of the screen at last..

Have you a link to these spray nozzles?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...