Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Full tank mileage

jimmy2times

Hi all,

Might be a very simple thing but I've only recently had my Rav 4 and I can't seem to change the trip computer to show total mileage. It just resets and starts again for every trip. Essentially, I want to see how many miles I get from the tank.  I know it shows the remaining mileage next to the petrol tank icon when you scroll through but I want to be able to rest after I fill up and then go from there.

Thanks in advance. 

If your Rav is the same as my Prius. You can try and see.
To measure tank full to tank full you should be able to use trip A or trip B. These you can reset to zero by pressing and holding Trip. Scrolling through using Trip you should see mpg for total miles since new, I don’t think this can be changed.        

thanks - will give this a try.

Agree, pole through the three options total, A, B mileage and long press to reset either the A or B.

On the 2019 RAV4 when you turn off the ignition the total mileage shows for a few seconde, before fading away. Also the total mileage is shown in the My Toyota App