Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

Contacted my dealer yesterday to see if my estimated delivery date had changed as there is no movement on the app.

Mine is still saying mid December but was told another customer who ordered in August and was originally told December delivery has had theirs moved to February🤷‍♂️

App changed this morning adding detail to factory so had a look online using the details posted earlier in the thread, all the nulls have gone, vin number showing and estimated delivery date of 3rd January, shame that Spain will be shut till after the 6th.

1 hour ago, Dexter290 said:

App changed this morning adding detail to factory so had a look online using the details posted earlier in the thread, all the nulls have gone, vin number showing and estimated delivery date of 3rd January, shame that Spain will be shut till after the 6th.

That's great news for you.

I reserve the right to be thoroughly jealous😂🤣

• Haha 1

Just had a call from my dealership still March 22.

placed my order August was told  17th November  that’s 8 months.

to March. 😊

Hi newbie here. Ordered a Dynamic 2wd on August 28, picked it up on oct 28. Got it in Galactic Blue.very nice. Traded in 2019 Gr sport yaris. Just having problems with the multimedia system as it’s the new 9” system. Going back to dealership to sort out.

C19C33CD-6169-41FA-8C4F-5288C1F5C359.jpeg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, map15 said:

Hi newbie here. Ordered a Dynamic 2wd on August 28, picked it up on oct 28. Got it in Galactic Blue.very nice. Traded in 2019 Gr sport yaris. Just having problems with the multimedia system as it’s the new 9” system. Going back to dealership to sort out.

C19C33CD-6169-41FA-8C4F-5288C1F5C359.jpeg

Hope my date stands as yours is a Dynamic so the higher spec models are coming through

59 minutes ago, Auris TSpirit said:

Hope my date stands as yours is a Dynamic so the higher spec models are coming through

I think mine has the "tech pack" curse👿

1 hour ago, Thegeeza said:

I think mine has the "tech pack" curse👿

mine did have that as standard but went with the city pack so a slight downgrade but some extras 😄

• Haha 1

If I was to order car now it would estimate 25 weeks so thats April 2022 😦

1 hour ago, Auris TSpirit said:

If I was to order car now it would estimate 25 weeks so thats April 2022 😦

Waited 12.5 weeks so far.

Half way there then😖

36 minutes ago, Thegeeza said:

Half way there then😖

16 weeks 4 days for me so far

15 minutes ago, Auris TSpirit said:

16 weeks 4 days for me so far

Well, let's show some positivity.

Your car will be delivered two weeks tomorrow🤞🤞

Mine will go into build one week tomorrow🤞🤞

10 minutes ago, Thegeeza said:

Well, let's show some positivity.

Your car will be delivered two weeks tomorrow🤞🤞

Mine will go into build one week tomorrow🤞🤞

Mr optimistic I like it 😄

Latest update to dealers about Yaris Cross stock & ordering shows:

Stock ( either actual unit or unallocated build ) is <150 units limited to Design FWD only

NCO ( Non covered order ) earliest production allocation is now January 22 with February 22 deliveries, AWD is restricted and will result in longer lead time.

In fact the above relates to most models now UK sales are up and stock is now very limited, most models are now Q1 2022 Production with late Q1 early Q2 deliveries, RAV4 & Prius are Q2 build for Q3 delivery, Land cruiser Q3 for Q4 & Proace has done so well 2022 is sold and orders are now allocating in Q2 2023 !

• Thanks 1

someone ordered a Dynamic back in August and got it yesterday hmmmm. hayho 2022 here we come 😞 , but it could be a surprise and turn up anyway it's a lottery 😄

1 hour ago, Devon Aygo said:

Latest update to dealers about Yaris Cross stock & ordering shows:

Stock ( either actual unit or unallocated build ) is <150 units limited to Design FWD only

NCO ( Non covered order ) earliest production allocation is now January 22 with February 22 deliveries, AWD is restricted and will result in longer lead time.

In fact the above relates to most models now UK sales are up and stock is now very limited, most models are now Q1 2022 Production with late Q1 early Q2 deliveries, RAV4 & Prius are Q2 build for Q3 delivery, Land cruiser Q3 for Q4 & Proace has done so well 2022 is sold and orders are now allocating in Q2 2023 !

I assume this relates to orders going in now and not those that were in 3-4 months ago🤞

The mention of "AWD is restricted" is not something I wanted to hear though🤷‍♂️

No, still going to stay optimistic. My car is still showing mid December estimated delivery😁

1 minute ago, Thegeeza said:

still going to stay optimistic. My car is still showing mid December estimated delivery😁

Hopefully @Thegeezawe will have our cars prior to 2022 😄

6 minutes ago, Auris TSpirit said:

Hopefully @Thegeezawe will have our cars prior to 2022 😄

No, we will definitely have our cars prior to 2022.😁

• Confused 1

Got to stay positive.

Anyway my wife told me I'd get it by Christmas and she's always right🤭

• Haha 1

Got to stay positive.

Anyway my wife told me I'd get it by Christmas and she's always right🤭

I must have married her twin 😄

• Haha 1

Had confirmation that my car will arrive with Toyota next week, delivery should be Wednesday 17th November onwards, thing is as I've not gone through a dealer (to continue to apply your present discount) it will be registered with the supplying company and 12 weeks later then transfered into my name due to the discount that was passed on Toyota they want to make sure I dont sell it straight away and make a profit thats something interesting hmmm.

4 minutes ago, Auris TSpirit said:

Had confirmation that my car will arrive with Toyota next week, delivery should be Wednesday 17th November onwards, thing is as I've not gone through a dealer it will be registered with the supplying company and 12 weeks later then transfereed into my name due to the discount that was passed on Toyota want to make sure I dont sell it straight away and make a profit thats something interesting hmmm.

Great news.

Let's hope I hear some good news about mine soon🤞

Looks like I'll get mine for Xmas then ,ordered an excel early August, 

58 minutes ago, atkiman said:

Looks like I'll get mine for Xmas then ,ordered an excel early August, 

Fingers Cross'ed (could not resist) for you 🙂

Great news.

Let's hope I hear some good news about mine soon🤞

I hope you do as well @Thegeeza 🙂

had confirmation 100% I wil have the car sometime on the 17th November so a week to go 🙂

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links