Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

Ours still saying left the factory, suspect it got moved to the distribution centre next door, but the estimated delivery date has changed 4 times since it rolled off the production line last week, went from 3rd Jan to 24th, then 17th, then 12th and today changed to 17th December. Will believe that when the dealer calls to say it's ready to collect.

13 hours ago, Dexter290 said:

Ours still saying left the factory, suspect it got moved to the distribution centre next door, but the estimated delivery date has changed 4 times since it rolled off the production line last week, went from 3rd Jan to 24th, then 17th, then 12th and today changed to 17th December. Will believe that when the dealer calls to say it's ready to collect.

MyT app still showing left the factory but when I login to MyToyota on the website it says the car has arrived in Valencia and is awaiting transport to the dealer. Now which one shall I believe?

9 minutes ago, Dexter290 said:

MyT app still showing left the factory but when I login to MyToyota on the website it says the car has arrived in Valencia and is awaiting transport to the dealer. Now which one shall I believe?

I think it's the Website. If you've done some status diving you will have seen some status as "visited", one as "current", and another as "pending". I suspect the My T app shows a more limited picture.

19 minutes ago, Stopeter44 said:

I think it's the Website. If you've done some status diving you will have seen some status as "visited", one as "current", and another as "pending". I suspect the My T app shows a more limited picture.

Yes, I tend to believe the website as well, the app was showing it leaving the factory on a boat, which was obviously true at some point, whereas the website showed a lorry then a boat. Website says "arrived in country" so I'm happy with that.

• Like 1

Got an update from my dealer today.

My car has now slipped back. New estimated date is 25th March. That will be a 31 week wait 7.5 months😡😭

• Sad 1

Well it's now been 111 days since I ordered my car on 15th August. But today is a momentous occasion as I am now officially nearer the delivery date than I am the date of the order. Only 110 days to go😁

..............Unless Toyota move it back again😢

Had a phonecall from Parklands Toyota yesterday - my heart missed a beat - WOW !

Sadly he wasn't phoning to tell me my Yaris Cross had progressed to "Build in progress" Just to say it's still looking like March and wish me Happy Christmas ! Hmm !  Ordered Sept. 20th

Now starting to look for something to tide us over as a second car until the Yaris arrives

To those that have their Cross, has anyone tried fitting a bike in the rear with just 1 seat down? Specifically a 29er MTB?

On 12/4/2021 at 10:32 PM, Marsbe said:

To those that have their Cross, has anyone tried fitting a bike in the rear with just 1 seat down? Specifically a 29er MTB?

If you search Yaris Cross on youtube there's a few videos from a dealer, can't remember name of dealer, but one of them showed a bike being loaded in the back. Think I saw it about a month ago.

52 minutes ago, Dexter290 said:

If you search Yaris Cross on youtube there's a few videos from a dealer, can't remember name of dealer, but one of them showed a bike being loaded in the back. Think I saw it about a month ago.

This one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHA3XYL6B9A

On 12/4/2021 at 9:32 PM, Marsbe said:

There's also been a few videos of bikes being put in the back upright with the front wheel removed. This would obviously only require one back seat to be folded down.

Got 'the' call from the dealer just now, being unloaded from the transporter, should be ready to collect next week. 😁😁😁

• Like 1

Hi.... We ordered a dynamic ..... Silver/ black roof with advanced safety pack.... Didn't go with the city pack as well because it had a worse infotainment screen..... Having the standard metallic bi tone paint swayed us to go for this rather than the excel.....plus preferred the seat fabric..... I know everyone is different, but the dynamic just seemed better than excel for us...... Ordered it 20th October.... Online configurator says it's approx 16 week wait, but who knows..... Haven't seen one on the road yet

21 minutes ago, drobb said:

Haven't seen one on the road yet

I haven't seen one on the road either but there's one in the car park where I work & another one round the corner from my GF's house sitting on someone's drive.

There both black - different registration numbers so it's not the same one.

1 hour ago, drobb said:

Hi.... We ordered a dynamic ..... Silver/ black roof with advanced safety pack.... Didn't go with the city pack as well because it had a worse infotainment screen..... Having the standard metallic bi tone paint swayed us to go for this rather than the excel.....plus preferred the seat fabric..... I know everyone is different, but the dynamic just seemed better than excel for us...... Ordered it 20th October.... Online configurator says it's approx 16 week wait, but who knows..... Haven't seen one on the road yet

Ordered mine end November, Excel without the city pack, been quoted May to June 2022.

I saw brand new one on the road today. Customer had just picked it up and was leaving dealer, driving on wrong side of road…….had to swerve to avoid her! 🙄🤨

2 hours ago, Starensis said:

I saw brand new one on the road today. Customer had just picked it up and was leaving dealer, driving on wrong side of road…….had to swerve to avoid her! 🙄🤨

She she (Yaris) CROSSED the road!

Sorry, i'll get my coat.....

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Mikw said:

She she (Yaris) CROSSED the road!

Sorry, i'll get my coat.....

🙈

On 12/2/2021 at 9:24 AM, Thegeeza said:

Got an update from my dealer today.

My car has now slipped back. New estimated date is 25th March. That will be a 31 week wait 7.5 months😡😭

Sorry to hear it's now March 2022 before you get your Yaris Cross what a long wait for you but am sure you'll be over the moon when it turns up 🙂

13 hours ago, Toyota_FanBoy said:

Sorry to hear it's now March 2022 before you get your Yaris Cross what a long wait for you but am sure you'll be over the moon when it turns up 🙂

Thanks. I sort of expected it to go back just not by 3 months🤷‍♂️. I was expecting end of January.

So annoying that it was December until two weeks before the given date and suddenly it goes back 3 months.

I can't believe that they wouldn't know that sooner. It really feels like they're just trying to ensure you don't cancel your order.

All they've really managed to do is to make me disbelieve any date they give. I have no confidence that I'll get it in March. Actually all I keep reading on here and other forums is "my car is due in March". Seems there is a really lot of cars due in March so there's definitely going to be some disappointments.😡

1 hour ago, Thegeeza said:

All they've really managed to do is to make me disbelieve any date they give. I have no confidence that I'll get it in March. Actually all I keep reading on here and other forums is "my car is due in March". Seems there is a really lot of cars due in March so there's definitely going to be some disappointments.😡

I think Toyota had grossly underestimated the demand for the Yaris Cross, my Yaris was moved from Valenciennes production, where the Cross is produced, to Kolin in CZ. My expected date was pushed to January, now I am talking about 22 dec with the dealer. So, don't despair, it could be earlier than you think. 

8 hours ago, Stopeter44 said:

I think Toyota had grossly underestimated the demand for the Yaris Cross, my Yaris was moved from Valenciennes production, where the Cross is produced, to Kolin in CZ. My expected date was pushed to January, now I am talking about 22 dec with the dealer. So, don't despair, it could be earlier than you think. 

Not sure if Toyota underestimated the demand for the Yaris Cross, it does however seem very popular. Perhaps the CZ plant is making the Yaris as well as the Aygo in order to increase the Cross production in France🤷‍♂️

I'd actually said in an earlier post that if the car goes back to late January it might as well go back to March and get a 22 plate🤷‍♂️

What I find annoying is the last minute delivery date change and the amount of time it has changed by, especially as in October they had brought the date forward by 3 weeks. It seems you can't rely on any date given.

I do hope the 22nd Dec is the date you get your car🤞

Bwaah! Who are these people that keep buying SUVs and Crossovers?!?!?!

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Cyker said:

Bwaah! Who are these people that keep buying SUVs and Crossovers?!?!?!

Only wish I knew 😄

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links