Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

On 12/23/2021 at 8:49 PM, atkiman said:

Ordered my excel 4 August, and according to my t delivery expected 18 February.

Well allegedly and according to the app,they've just started to build mine, 5 months after ordering. 

And my iq3 has gone in value by about 400 quid in that time.

7 minutes ago, atkiman said:

And my iq3 has gone in value by about 400 quid in that time.

Down or up?

Up, missed that, 300 quid from,toyota, started at 900 quid on we buy any car, then 1100 now 1215, 59 plate and 165k miles. 

I ordered my new Yaris Cross Excel on September 30th. Any experience of delivery wait times ?

Read through the forum about delivery and you will see recent delivery times standing at about 15 weeks.

OTOH, past performance is not, necessarily, an indication of future performance. Toyota closed some factories over Christmas, and this could have an effect. There are some other hints buried in the various Yaris Cross threads about how to find some estimated dates for your order.

I've checked and my new Cross is now in the country and is in Derbyshire !    Any idea how long it will be in Derbyshire before it is delivered to my local Motorline garage ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, R Berisford said:

I ordered my new Yaris Cross Excel on September 30th. Any experience of delivery wait times ?

Should be not long now we ordered samemodel early September and collected it 31 December. Ours from memory was less than 2 weeks from being shown on the MyT app as in Derbyshire. Lovely car well worth the long wait!

I ordered yaris cross hybrid in november and the is no exact delivery date, they just said 1 year, i live in greece

we have a different names for the trimms here but there is nothing special about it 2wd hybrid

• Sad 1

Apparently mine is now on its way to zebrugge.

Mine is on its way to zeebrugge, so looking at seacruiser 2's sailing schedule, loads Sunday or Monday, looks like I might get mine for on the road 1st couple of into Feb.

• Like 1

Picked the car up today finally drove it under a mile to the detailer and the paint has inperfections which need addressing  detailer will look around the whole car and report back to the dealer and the Toyota contract (I've been liasing with to get the car to my local dealer),  it came from the factory like it so shows the final inspection in the factory wasn't done very well, need to see where we go from here.

• Sad 1

On 1/5/2022 at 3:22 PM, Frog78 said:

Ordered a Yaris Cross Design on 2/1/22, initially told June however when ordering direct with Toyota was showing 6 weeks so dealer double checked and said end of Jan. Dealer called with update today and will be picking it up next week 😁

Luckily only had to wait 11 days from ordering but collected last night from Inchcape Derby! 

Really pleased with it so far.😁

CD525370-F81E-4EA4-B71E-625AC2DFF031.jpeg

8C98546B-CFA3-4AA5-9B1E-17990437DDE8.jpeg

• Like 5

Here is my Excel finally back home after a full Detail and ceramic coat, updated the SatNav to latest maps 2021v2 ie last year 236gb 😄 as dealer hadn't Decided to leave the minor paint flaws from the factory as no doubt the dealer would use smart repair paint company and make it worse, niced on the rear boot seal on passenger side it has a massive gapie doesn't touch the bosywork like it should, detailer stated that the rear spoiler is a different colour.

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-28.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-37.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-30.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-34.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-26.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-23.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-39.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-41.jpg

• Like 5

after some advice ordered a new yaris cross two weeks ago with an estimated delivery time of june,anyway i can check this out please

Moved to the Yaris/Yaris Cross club.

as said before i ordered in november 2021 and our dealer (in greece) wont give me a delivery date, only uncertain end of 2022

i dont understand why there is such difference in delivery dates with UK

Not that I ordered one my dealer in York said last week the Yaris Cross delivery times are June / July 

Delivery dates are all over the place, seems to depend on what grade you order, does your order match a cancelled order all, sorts, if its a new build reckon on 6 months.my excel with a glass roof ordered august 4 , offloaded in grimsby jan 17th, now got to go to derby for final delivery to northampton.

Our one got to Derby a week ago, and has now disappeared from my t app.... Is this usual ??

Hi guys, our car was showing at zeebrugge. Anybody have any rough idea how long from here to dealer delivery?

1 minute ago, raisepower said:

Hi guys, our car was showing at zeebrugge. Anybody have any rough idea how long from here to dealer delivery?

Depends which country you're in. Toyota Owners Club is UK based, so will have a different picture to the US ....

9 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Depends which country you're in. Toyota Owners Club is UK based, so will have a different picture to the US ....

Handover will be at Bexhill-on-sea

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links