Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

1 hour ago, Perranlady said:

Sadly all I get is null - Can't find a "Processing" email at all - can find my order number etc

You have a My T account, right ? When you log in there should be a heading that says "my order" or something like that. If you don't have the my order heading, then there is, as yet, no JSON data to inspect.

I still don’t have my car, dealer saying no updates at all. 

On 2/11/2022 at 5:31 PM, Stopeter44 said:

You have a My T account, right ? When you log in there should be a heading that says "my order" or something like that. If you don't have the my order heading, then there is, as yet, no JSON data to inspect.

Yes - I can get to - customer portal/purchased cars/my order number when I've gone network and refresh as you said 2 versions of my order number but they have all my details, dealer, car ordered but all still saying null for dates etc. Just would have thought having ordered in September it would update by now. Will just have to wait and enjoy the Mini Countryman we've just bought as the 2nd car - sadly will have to get service and MOT done on Yeti - was hoping to have sold it by  then. Thanks for trying to help

Yes, I would have thought so, too. I had the "processing" email, and the status update in My Toyota account the same day, generally the app notifies before email.

I understand about the Yeti, we had to get service and MOT (controle technique, where I am) done on the previous car. OTOH, given the state of the used car market, linked to the "recovery" (not?) from Covid restrictions, you may find that your are not in such a bad position as you might think.

FWIW, my old car, a Peugeot, was serviced and Mot'd, and the Peugeot dealer offered to buy it from me, with the service, he doesn't do MOT, reimbursed.

51 minutes ago, Perranlady said:

Yes - I can get to - customer portal/purchased cars/my order number when I've gone network and refresh as you said 2 versions of my order number but they have all my details, dealer, car ordered but all still saying null for dates etc. Just would have thought having ordered in September it would update by now. Will just have to wait and enjoy the Mini Countryman we've just bought as the 2nd car - sadly will have to get service and MOT done on Yeti - was hoping to have sold it by  then. Thanks for trying to help

Ordered mine in November, was told by dealer expect the car May to June, Toyota UK (via email) said April, when I go delving on the My T site it gives estimated date to final destination (ie the dealer) as 21 Apr.  Will have to see how accurate that is.

11 minutes ago, Sidrat said:

Ordered mine in November, was told by dealer expect the car May to June, Toyota UK (via email) said April, when I go delving on the My T site it gives estimated date to final destination (ie the dealer) as 21 Apr.  Will have to see how accurate that is.

My guess is, based on my experience, and what I have read here, you have a good chance of taking delivery up to 2 weeks before that date. Mine was 05/01/2022 and delivery to me was 22/12/2021.

6 hours ago, TonyHSD said:

Yaris cross, good results here 👍

Great for avoiding potholes Tony 😛😂

• Like 1

On 2/13/2022 at 1:18 PM, Sidrat said:

Update to this today, estimated date to final destination has changed to 7 Apr!

• Like 1

Well, at last, big fanfare🎺🎶🎶

My car has finally gone to build after a wait of exactly 6 months...plus a few days🤯 😁🤩

6 minutes ago, Thegeeza said:

My car has finally gone to build after a wait of exactly 6 months...plus a few days🤯 😁🤩

What a shame 😂 serious that's cool finally

7 minutes ago, Thegeeza said:

Mid July on that basis for me then. 

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

Mid July on that basis for me then. 

In fairness I have gone for a high spec AWD premiere model.

This has undoubtedly made for a longer wait time🤷‍♂️

I believe most of you will not have to wait as long as I have🤞

8 hours ago, Toyota_FanBoy said:

What a shame 😂 serious that's cool finally

🤣😂Thanks. It's certainly been a long wait🙄

One disappointmwent with the Yaris Cross which I liked in the CHR was the Yaris Cross has no Subwoofer 😞 as that would make it sound so much nicer hayho suppose you cant have it all

21 hours ago, Thegeeza said:

In fairness I have gone for a high spec AWD premiere model.

This has undoubtedly made for a longer wait time🤷‍♂️

I believe most of you will not have to wait as long as I have🤞

I think 6 months is about the mark for ordering a higher spec with extras, mine was bang on 6 months ,excel,pano roof.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, atkiman said:

I think 6 months is about the mark for ordering a higher spec with extras, mine was bang on 6 months ,excel,pano roof.

The question is, will I get it before 7 months is up?

Currently according to MyT it arrives at the dealer on the 11th March. That leave 3 days for the dealer to do what he has to do and me to just get the car before the 7 months is up🤔

54 minutes ago, Thegeeza said:

The question is, will I get it before 7 months is up?

Currently according to MyT it arrives at the dealer on the 11th March. That leave 3 days for the dealer to do what he has to do and me to just get the car before the 7 months is up🤔

fingers crossed that you'll get it before 7 months

Can i ask all those who have their cars, if you are using the Smart Connect navigation system, how are you finding it, is it good, any problems with it?

At last my Yaris cross Excel as gone into Build  after 7 months.

i was just about to give up if it  was put back after 23rd march,

• Like 3

how long was it before you guys started getting backend data from toyota website page that wasn't "null"

8 hours ago, Jsizzy said:

how long was it before you guys started getting backend data from toyota website page that wasn't "null"

You get a status update email from Toyota to say car has gone into processing. From then dates should appear in the background data.

Please note that as soon as you order your car and set up MyT the car is shown as processing, however you will only get dates once you have the "status update" email that states your car is in processing.

In my case it was 129 days between ordering and getting the status update email. I believe others have been much quicker.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Jsizzy said:

I'd been complaining that I couldn't get any more info beyond null - have just called in to the dealer to take the DVLA form for the licence plate and they went online and showed me - unfortunately my order has dropped another month from original March delivery, to April now to May !  But now I'm home and low and behold I can now see where it's being built etc rather than null for everything - is it progress - not sure ! ! Ordered September 2021

Edited by Perranlady

34 minutes ago, Perranlady said:

But now I'm home and low and behold I can now see where it's being built etc rather than null for everything - is it progress - not sure

That means all the backend/JSON data is available, but sometimes when updates/status are changing, a provisional date might go back to null, but it's temporary. From the "in build" point on, the dates chops and change, but generally you've got roughly a month to wait for your car.

3 hours ago, Perranlady said:

I'd been complaining that I couldn't get any more info beyond null - have just called in to the dealer to take the DVLA form for the licence plate and they went online and showed me - unfortunately my order has dropped another month from original March delivery, to April now to May !  But now I'm home and low and behold I can now see where it's being built etc rather than null for everything - is it progress - not sure ! ! Ordered September 2021

That's great news. At least it gives you a feeling that it's moving forward.

Mine is currently in Zeebrugge  waiting for a ferry😁

Just hoping there's not too much of a delay because of all these storms🌩🌬🤔

• Like 1