Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

You can't do that until the car is allocated to you - Once it has, you should be able to get those details from the dealer/salesperson (Assuming you can get in contact with them!)

3 hours ago, Brian Strickson said:

Sorry if i sound a bit thick but i assume you’re taking about the MYT app and if so how have you got a link to your vehicle?? I have a MYT app for my land cruiser it ask’s add vehicle but then ask’s for either a VIN or registration which i have neither, so have I missed the point somewhere???

Yes, in your ‘My garage’ you should have ‘owned’ and ‘purchased’. Your order will appear in ‘purchased’ AS LONG AS your MyT email address and that on your order are the same.

On 4/19/2022 at 10:08 PM, geoffus said:

Yes your right about build time but my spent an extra week outside the factory until it went to Zeebrugge 

When we go cruising we often see stacks of cars on the Dock either inbound or outbound.  Never really gave a thought to the logistics.  At Southampton I think many are taken there by rail transportation. 

For delivery you see a park full but consider a truck might move only a dozen at a time and then not to just one dealership or even one marque. 

Quite remarkable really. 

On 4/23/2022 at 9:17 PM, pip57 said:

Yes, in your ‘My garage’ you should have ‘owned’ and ‘purchased’. Your order will appear in ‘purchased’ AS LONG AS your MyT email address and that on your order are the same.

In “my garage “ it shows my current vehicle, then ask’s “ add vehicle”, which then asks for either registration or VIN or scan QR code, (which i have neither) not “owned or purchased”.There’s not more than one APP is there??

8 hours ago, Brian Strickson said:

In “my garage “ it shows my current vehicle, then ask’s “ add vehicle”, which then asks for either registration or VIN or scan QR code, (which i have neither) not “owned or purchased”.There’s not more than one APP is there??

I think there is only one app! On mine (iOS) there is a picture of a car in a garage, top right. Click that and ‘My Garage’ opens. There are then 2 tabs ‘Owned’ and ‘Purchased’. Owned is where any cars you actually have go and Purchased is where cars that are ordered but not yet delivered should appear, I think! I can only ‘think’ as my car is in Purchased as an ordered but not yet delivered car and I don’t have a delivered car so can say if/ when it moves into ‘owned’.

9 hours ago, Brian Strickson said:

It should appear automatically once your order is off the waiting list and assigned to the factory build queue. This should have happened by now given the date of your order. For this to happen the order needs to associated with the same email you use for the MyT app. It is beginning to sound like perhaps the dealer hasn't done this.

Update: This morning my car has moved into build!

Has anyone else got within days of the estimated leave the factory date and their car still not gone into production?

Edited by pip57

13 hours ago, IT Troll said:

It should appear automatically once your order is off the waiting list and assigned to the factory build queue. This should have happened by now given the date of your order. For this to happen the order needs to associated with the same email you use for the MyT app. It is beginning to sound like perhaps the dealer hasn't done this.

D754BD2C-1D76-4E03-A2D6-FA40175033BE.thumb.jpeg.910677a182f57e5234927459c79931db.jpeg

This should show Current with the Purchased button on the right

Screenshot_20220427_123121_app.mytoyota.toyota.com.mytoyota.jpg

24 minutes ago, Roy124 said:

This should show Current with the Purchased button on the right

Screenshot_20220427_123121_app.mytoyota.toyota.com.mytoyota.jpg

But mine doesn’t???

3985FE4B-1F08-47D3-854D-85DB65789CF5.jpeg

Would it make a difference on a tablet or a computer?

I am using my phone.  Check App update. Mine is April 22nd.

1 hour ago, Roy124 said:

Pip, when did you order? 

December 2021

Thanks Pip, that's June for me and my dealer said July.  All fits. 

On 4/20/2022 at 1:56 PM, Perranlady said:

My AWD ordered 24th Sept. went into build a couple of weeks ago - now in Zeebrugge awaiting loading onto a car carrier - would have liked to change the order due to lack of space for a spare in the AWD - was told 7 weeks ago it was built Hmm ! Not true ! My delivery date has slipped around 6 weeks from the starting one - now 22nd May

Since my reply above, my status went to delivery 11th May - which was good as it gave us time to get used to it and sort out how we will get the dogs in etc. before holidays in June - sadly it now looks like it eventually made it onto a car carrier and arrived in Grimsby last week - arrival date now dropped to 31st May, so very disappointed as this all round experience is not good. Was told 2 months ago by dealer it was at sea - obviously not true ! Assume it's sitting in Grimsby waiting to be taken to Derbyshire where it will sit again ! Losing the will to carry on with this order

Woohoo! Build in progress. Dynamic AWD ordered at Christmas.

ETA 31st May which seems doubtful given the above post.

12 hours ago, IT Troll said:

Woohoo! Build in progress. Dynamic AWD ordered at Christmas.

ETA 31st May which seems doubtful given the above post.

I would expect your ETA to move out by 2 or 3 weeks during the course of today. Mine moved from 23rd May to 15th June within 24hrs of going into build. Now on its way to Zeebrugge and maintaining the later date. The main thing though is it is actually happening. It’s frustrating when your status remains as ‘Order processing’ for month after month, hey.

My Dynamic AWD was ordered 13th October, my dealer told me Tuesday that mine had just gone to build. ETA 27th June—1st July???? Mind you it has a “PAN ROOF “. No hard and fast rules in this game. When it arrives at the dealership you can go and pick it up. Not before 😂😂

46 minutes ago, Brian Strickson said:

My Dynamic AWD was ordered 13th October, my dealer told me Tuesday that mine had just gone to build. ETA 27th June—1st July???? Mind you it has a “PAN ROOF “. No hard and fast rules in this game. When it arrives at the dealership you can go and pick it up. Not before 😂😂

Very true! We are all excitedly trying to track our vehicles but there is absolutely nothing we can do until the dealership says ‘come and collect your car’. Even once it has arrived with the dealership they have to do a pre-delivery inspection which can take a number of days depending what else is booked in.

Pip, all true but it helps to have an idea for delivery. 

9 hours ago, pip57 said:

I would expect your ETA to move out by 2 or 3 weeks during the course of today.

You're not wrong. 13th June today.

Mine was an online order and I have a trade in. I think I was told I would be contacted about taking it to the local dealership for valuation. Does anyone have any more detail on how this works in practice or have any tips?

2 hours ago, IT Troll said:

You're not wrong. 13th June today.

Mine was an online order and I have a trade in. I think I was told I would be contacted about taking it to the local dealership for valuation. Does anyone have any more detail on how this works in practice or have any tips?

We ordered a Dynamic at beginning of March (end of August ETA...) with a trade-in car. They did the valuation at time of order, regardless of delivery date for the Cross.

1 hour ago, NorthantsRob said:

They did the valuation at time of order, regardless of delivery date for the Cross.

I’m guessing that order was placed at a dealership rather than online.

• Like 1