Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

On 5/17/2022 at 5:50 PM, Perranlady said:

A couple of photos as it's parked right at the end of the drive - to protect from delivery guy ! ! Got 3 cars now so not much room until the Yeti finds a new home !

P1960123.jpg

P1960124.jpg

I hope you don’t mind me asking but is that a personal plate or does your YARis Cross just happen to have YAR as the last 3 letters?

On 5/21/2022 at 5:44 PM, pip57 said:

I have seen just one, which was when I was travelling on the M6 from the South of England to Scotland! I do live a fairly sheltered existence normally though, working from home in a rural area.

On 5/21/2022 at 2:49 PM, Toyota_FanBoy said:

Seen a few Yaris Cross's mainly white and Design but none yet with a Panoramic roof 🙂

On 5/21/2022 at 2:40 PM, Roy124 said:

Annoyingly a near neighbour has a Premier sitting in his back yard for over a month now.  Not seen one on the road yet. 

Now 103 days and counting 

On 5/21/2022 at 1:31 PM, Sidrat said:

I live in a small Norfolk town, I see two others regularly and occasionally a third, four (including mine) is not bad for a population of just over 7000.

On 5/21/2022 at 12:26 PM, Cyker said:

I'm sure you'll start to see more soon; I felt the same way about the Mk4 when i first got it, used to wave at fellow Mk4 owners (Who usually ignored or didn't see me :laugh: ), but now there're sooo many of them everywhere they're like flies!!!

Even driving schools are using them!

I can seem the same thing happening to the SUV version too - If the normal car is this popular the SUV is likely even more so!

On 5/21/2022 at 11:38 AM, Impith said:

Well, I've only seen one on the road and one in a car park so far!

So, after ordering my blue red Yaris Cross Excel a few weeks ago, I’ve been occasionally ‘building’ my specification on the Toyota web site. When I ordered it, I think it was 26 weeks estimated delivery.  Over those weeks it has come down and last time I looked it was 21 weeks. I presumed (although certainly do not know) that this is because it is produced as a batch for our market and that this is probably the same estimated date all along!

Imagine my surprise when I looked this morning, and my specification is shown as ‘Delivery from 9 weeks’. 

I presume this is some sort of glitch – I certainly hope they wouldn’t deliver new orders before existing ones!  Or can I expect a pleasant surprise in July? 😀

On 5/21/2022 at 10:33 AM, Dexter290 said:

So five months after getting ours Have finally seen another Cross on the road. Had to come on holiday to the UK to do it. Southbound M1 near Nottingham yesterday afternoon, silver with black roof. Anyone on here?

I live between Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire / Norfolk and I have seen around 10! Different models on the roads. 

Whites, blues, a red and one gold up until now. It makes me desperately want to get mine 😅 hopefully should only be another week

• Haha 1

Fingers 'Crossed'! :laugh: 

My car arrived at my dealer today! A day ahead of schedule. 

Dealer should have it all ready by Friday. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, JCRT88 said:

My car arrived at my dealer today! A day ahead of schedule. 

Dealer should have it all ready by Friday. 

Mine is due to arrive at the dealership this week 🤞it will and they get the PDI completed promptly.

My Premier is ready and i am collecting tomorrow morning 10.00am.  Just like Christmas..

It has been a long wait since Oct 2021 when I ordered it.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2022 at 12:26 PM, Cyker said:

I'm sure you'll start to see more soon; I felt the same way about the Mk4 when i first got it, used to wave at fellow Mk4 owners 

In days gone by when SAAB made the 95/96 and then the 99 it was usual for SAAB owners to acknowledge the wisdom of fellow SAAB owners.  The later 99s with day running lights made such greetings much easier. 

Also the French were very enthusiastic, always waving and flashing you. *

*they didn't know SAAB s and thought your lights were on by accident 😅

• Like 2

Happily back home in Spain now after the tour of Britain, even saw another Yaris Cross nearby on the road back last night. Just done the calculation for fuel consumption, not including the last 200km or so as tank not empty yet and it has returned 67mpg over 2800km.

First tank full was a lowly 44mpg, but that was a near 600km drive to Santander on motorways at 120kph for most of the time, best was 78mpg for a period of cross country driving from Bristol to Norfolk and then up to Leeds dropping back to 63mpg for the run back to Plymouth via Bristol.

Was a little concerned after the first fill up but once we got more mixed conditions and less motorway speeds it settled down nicely. Even got the wife to drive using cruise control on the way back although it did keep telling her to hold the steering wheel properly. Overall average now since we got it in December according to the car is around 61mpg.

• Like 3

On 5/22/2022 at 5:39 PM, pip57 said:

I hope you don’t mind me asking but is that a personal plate or does your YARis Cross just happen to have YAR as the last 3 letters?

Yes it's a cheap personalised plate - the Yeti had S100 YET and I managed to get the T100 YAR just helps with some parking machines where you need to put your reg in - having 2 cars we've only bought recently - and older brains ! it helps.  Going well apart from the fact it hates the masses of Valerian flowers along the drive - actually did a forced stop when I was reversing after dropping off the shopping - really makes you jump - can't bear to cut them all down as the Butterflies love them.

• Haha 1

Finally a date to pick up my car (Saturday - been with dealer for a week).

I know the PDI was done today - MYT app warned me the car was unlocked and drivers window open. So tempting to lock the car from the App and set off the hazard warning lights 🤣, but worried the mechanics would reject the car with phantom faults.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Martin Thomson said:

I know the PDI was done today - MYT app warned me the car was unlocked and drivers window open. So tempting to lock the car from the App and set off the hazard warning lights 🤣, but worried the mechanics would reject the car with phantom faults.

Snap on the Saturday pick-up. I was given the option to pick-up today but had too many work appointments so had to be patient and push it to Saturday.

• Like 1

Just got a new display come up. Not seen this before.

IMG_20220527_125901.jpg

6 hours ago, Dexter290 said:

Just got a new display come up. Not seen this before.

IMG_20220527_125901.jpg

Engaged brain and worked out what I pressed.

Please help.. I’ve just been issued my VIN entered it into myT app, vehicle is recognised, but that’s as good as it gets. Tried all ways. what it’s showing is a line through the wi fi symbol at the top of my garage page do i have to wait for this to activate??😳😳

My car has arrived at the dealer. I've been summoned for my exchange valuation, I suspect this will get reduced from the online estimate I got back in December. I guess I can't complain too much as the purchase price has increased by £1500 since then.

• Like 1

It Troll. My exchange is in the contract though I guess they might seek a revaluation come the day. 

• Like 1

In mine it says:

If your car is more than 2 months away, then we will need to re-value your part exchange closer
to collection to get a new valuation.

I took it to my local dealer yesterday and they ran through a valuation app. This gathers lots of information and photos. This data is then sent through to the Toyota Online team. Waiting to hear back.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IT Troll said:

In mine it says:

I took it to my local dealer yesterday and they ran through a valuation app. This gathers lots of information and photos. This data is then sent through to the Toyota Online team. Waiting to hear back.

Be interesting to compare it with Arnold Clark etc valuation.I'm finding AC's valuations are pretty good compared to the rest.

On 6/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, Brian Strickson said:

Please help.. I’ve just been issued my VIN entered it into myT app, vehicle is recognised, but that’s as good as it gets. Tried all ways. what it’s showing is a line through the wi fi symbol at the top of my garage page do i have to wait for this to activate??😳😳

Yes, how does it work?  Not very user friendly.

On 5/26/2022 at 8:16 PM, Martin Thomson said:

Is that with Struans Martin?.I've seen a couple of reasonable deals on carwow with them.

On 6/1/2022 at 5:16 PM, Brian Strickson said:

You need to sit in the car and connect the bluetooth first and then the wifi.  Once you’ve done both,  the line will disappear and you can do things like use Apple CarPlay wirelessly and set your heating to come on remotely.  You need to pre set the temperature and if you have heated seats, turn them on before you leave the car.  Keep in mind if you park it in a garage, it may well start the engine to achieve the required temperature.  Of course you can also set it to cool the car on a hot day.  

Might be worth trying Cazoo, they offered the best price for my 308, I was in and out in 10 minutes. The money was in my account before I left.

8 hours ago, anchorman said:

You need to sit in the car and connect the Bluetooth first and then the wifi.  Once you’ve done both,  the line will disappear and you can do things like use Apple CarPlay wirelessly and set your heating to come on remotely.  You need to pre set the temperature and if you have heated seats, turn them on before you leave the car.  Keep in mind if you park it in a garage, it may well start the engine to achieve the required temperature.  Of course you can also set it to cool the car on a hot day.  

Bit of a job when it’s on its way from the factory. 

15 hours ago, Brian Strickson said:

Bit of a job when it’s on its way from the factory. 

Bit of a daft plea for help then.  Why are you trying to connect with it before it’s even been delivered 🙄

Since when could you connect with a car that’s miles away?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, anchorman said:

Bit of a daft plea for help then.  Why are you trying to connect with it before it’s even been delivered 🙄

Since when could you connect with a car that’s miles away?

I think the issue is and has been that Brian can’t see any tracking information in his MyT app, the map doesn’t show.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links