Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

The MyT app still hasn’t been updated but I received an email from the dealer this morning stating that they are expecting delivery to their premises around 16 December.

• Like 1

The MyT app has now been updated and showing that my new Yaris Cross in Galactic Blue with the Tech pack is on it's way to the dealers and should be with them within the next week to 10 days. Well impressed because the latest update from the dealer a couple of weeks ago was showing delivery February/March next year, I ordered mine in June of this year so only a six month wait. Nice early Christmas present lol

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Baytree said:

was there ever a point when MyT said it was AT SEA?

Some Yaris, Yaris Cross and Aygo X are delivered by rail.

3 hours ago, Baytree said:

Hi @MikeB2, was there ever a point when MyT said it was AT SEA?

Yes it gave me all details from build to transit from the factory to delivery. see attached screen shot

new car update.png

• Like 1

Cool. What do you see if you hit the down arrow at the Left-the-factory stage?
image.thumb.png.c451ebcf5a226fe4a2597587ca49a420.png

9 hours ago, MikeB2 said:

Yes it gave me all details from build to transit from the factory to delivery. see attached screen shot

new car update.png

The app has never been updated so it shows that sea passage even if it comes by rail through the channel tunnel.  It just illustrates that it’s on its way to the U.K.   

On 10/30/2022 at 10:10 PM, Mkuki said:

Wife and I were considering a C-HR or Hyundai Kona when the dealer called us early Sept and said there will be a Yaris cross adventure available mid November for around our budget so we went for it and just picked it up on Friday.. a couple weeks earlier then expected! So far so good, still getting to grips with it.. shame that our market (Slovakia) doesn’t include the head up display for the adventure trim and we need to buy winter tyres, apart from that the car is great and my wife is finally driving!

I have made an order in mid Feb with 9months lead time and still waiting. About a week ago, the dealer said to me the yaris cross starts comming but mine is expected around nov/dec. Can't wait. About our market (slovakia) I have adventure trim with vip pack and vip contains HUD. When I was saw this little buddy have motorized tail gait, big hud and adaptive (matrix) headlights it was no brainer for me. It's very strange about the AFS lights on yaris cross, I think they are from lexus NX, but no other model from toyota have them, even highlander don't have matrix lights, also some markets don't get them either, CR, Hungrar. Even toyota distributor here in bratislava don't know about them, that was strange to me, but other toyota's dealers confirm me, yes, they have matrix lights in VIP pack.

Has anyone collected or even seen a Sport GR in the UK yet? I'd been told deliveries weren't due to start until early 2023 but just saw an Ash Grey Sport GR pass by this afternoon.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RonYarisX said:

but just saw an Ash Grey Sport GR pass by this afternoon.

Demonstrator??

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, RonYarisX said:

Has anyone collected or even seen a Sport GR in the UK yet? I'd been told deliveries weren't due to start until early 2023 but just saw an Ash Grey Sport GR pass by this afternoon.

Wow not seen one on the road yet!

37 minutes ago, raymondolee said:

Wow not seen one on the road yet!

One sitting in Peterborough Toyota today

17 minutes ago, YarisOAP said:

One sitting in Peterborough Toyota today

Ah good to see them finally appearing at the dealers then! Our dealers should have one anytime soon. 

Hi all,

I have ordered a Yaris Cross Excel in white with no added extras last week. I was told delivery in March and the salesman was pretty certain that it wasn’t going to be any earlier than this. In fact, I’d say, he was suggesting it could be longer. 

From reading the comments on here, delivery dates seem hit and miss!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Demonstrator??

Had a personal plate. Only local cars tend to use that particular road so I guess it's someone around these parts. I'll keep a lookout.

It was the small Badge on the front grille that first drew my attention, then I saw the alloys the glanced back and saw the a small red and black square Badge on the rear so 100% a GR. It's exactly the car I have on order. Now I've seen it, I'm not sure about Ash Grey. The driver could have least cleaned it for me 🤣   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi

Ordered a Hybrid Yaris Cross early Sept 22,informed by the sales team it would be here early Feb 23, but having seen a lot of psots about delays were they being realistic, anyone have any news on production the French manufacturing plant where the car will be made. I have the MyT app which has said since 6th Sept, ordered.

Am I being a little premature in asking already if early Feb is a realistic date?

TIA