Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Cross - delivery, etc .......

Toyota_FanBoy

Check the tracker on Monday or more likely Tuesday am , it should be in grimsby by then

5 hours ago, raisepower said:

Handover will be at Bexhill-on-sea

Y

• Thanks 1

The car carrier has been offloading at grimsby today and is still there, you might get lucky and its still to be offloaded, it'll go back to zeebrugge tomorrow and arrive to load over the weekend

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, atkiman said:

The car carrier has been offloading at grimsby today and is still there, you might get lucky and its still to be offloaded, it'll go back to zeebrugge tomorrow and arrive to load over the weekend

Thanks for that, that’s exactly what I needed to have an idea about. I really need it to time for around the 2nd of feb so here’s hoping! 

2 hours ago, atkiman said:

Check the tracker on Monday or more likely Tuesday am , it should be in grimsby by then

Y

Brilliant, thanks.

Seems everyone is getting their Yaris Cross but me😭

23 weeks and still not been built. Perhaps I can get the "longest wait for a Yaris Cross" record.😂🤣

Wonder who owns it at the moment🤔

1 minute ago, Thegeeza said:

Seems everyone is getting their Yaris Cross but me😭

23 weeks and still not been built. Perhaps I can get the "longest wait for a Yaris Cross" record.😂🤣

Wonder who owns it at the moment🤔

@Thegeezasorry I have two Yaris Cross's sitting on ym drive yours is very nice must admit 😄

Are you sure yours is being made in the european factory 😛

I already have a spare wheel on order and the sill protection plates and have mudflaps to fit when I'm off next off. 

2 hours ago, Toyota_FanBoy said:

@Thegeezasorry I have two Yaris Cross's sitting on ym drive yours is very nice must admit 😄

Are you sure yours is being made in the european factory 😛

So you're the reason I've not seen it🤣😂

I think toyota have a secret manufacturing plant somewhere on Mars where mine is built but waiting for transport to earth. 🤔 wonder how long shipping will take🛸🚀

A mere 40 million miles, maybe Christmas 2032🤣😂

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2022 at 2:18 PM, Toyota_FanBoy said:

Here is my Excel finally back home after a full Detail and ceramic coat, updated the SatNav to latest maps 2021v2 ie last year 236gb 😄 as dealer hadn't Decided to leave the minor paint flaws from the factory as no doubt the dealer would use smart repair paint company and make it worse, niced on the rear boot seal on passenger side it has a massive gapie doesn't touch the bosywork like it should, detailer stated that the rear spoiler is a different colour.

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-28.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-37.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-30.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-34.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-26.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-23.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-39.jpg

photo_2022-01-16_14-08-41.jpg

Nice detailing job, mind sharing their workshop name if in the south?

Just a quick question about the reverse camera on the cross, what do we think of the image quality of the reverse camera?, I seem to remember the demo car being good but ours seems to be a bit blurry? 

58 minutes ago, 182_blue said:

Just a quick question about the reverse camera on the cross, what do we think of the image quality of the reverse camera?, I seem to remember the demo car being good but ours seems to be a bit blurry? 

Check there isn't a protective plastic film still stuck over the camera - sometimes they get missed at PDI.

On 1/20/2022 at 8:51 PM, atkiman said:

Y

It’s showing the car at Grimsby now!!!

7 hours ago, 182_blue said:

Might also just be dirt; The back of my Mk4 seems to attract grime like a magnet, and the camera also gets coated with it; I've taken to just giving it a single wipe with a soft cloth in the mornings, and that's kept the image much clearer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cyker said:

Might also just be dirt; The back of my Mk4 seems to attract grime like a magnet, and the camera also gets coated with it; I've taken to just giving it a single wipe with a soft cloth in the mornings, and that's kept the image much clearer.

Yeh but it was the same fresh out of the showroom, it didn't look as bad tonight for some reason but then it had been in a car park all day. 

The camera isn't super high-res - Someone said it was basically standard-def (Not even HD :laugh: ), but the image should at least be sharp/in focus. When mine starts looking 'soft'/blurry it's always been because of dirt so far.

3 hours ago, Cyker said:

I just use my finger 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you saw how gross the back of my Mk4 gets I think you'd have second thoughts! :laugh: 

• Haha 1

Interesting these delivery dates but has anyone else besides me, checked with their dealers about spare wheel and jack rather than a can of pressurised glue which I certainly do not want

On 1/18/2022 at 10:14 PM, atkiman said:

Delivery dates are all over the place, seems to depend on what grade you order, does your order match a cancelled order all, sorts, if its a new build reckon on 6 months.my excel with a glass roof ordered august 4 , offloaded in grimsby jan 17th, now got to go to derby for final delivery to northampton.

I have one on order with Northampton and it was due to land in Northampton on 31st Jan but just been told it’s been delayed. How do you check where the car is? 

On 1/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, drobb said:

Our one got to Derby a week ago, and has now disappeared from my t app.... Is this usual ??

what happened?

On 1/20/2022 at 1:37 PM, drobb said:

Our one got to Derby a week ago, and has now disappeared from my t app.... Is this usual ??

How do you find out where the car is? I have loaded the car to MyT using the VIN. The dealer has given me the registration but it’s not registered yet. 

Mine arrived in northampton last wednesday.